Nine

So, here is the 2nd update if this week. Hope you guys will gonna like it.

Enjoy 💕

Sarah after walking back with the photocopies in her cabin after an awkward encounter with the same guy again.

"He was cute... But still why he is stalking me like this. " Sarah blabbered in herself.

"Hey, Sarah you ok na." Raghav asked with so much of concern in his eyes.

"Yeah I am fine , was just thinking bout... " Sarah suddenly gave a break to her sentence.

"About? " Both Raghav and Jhanvi asked in an unanimous tone.

"Ehm nothing leave. "Sarah said while distracting her mind from the guy she just met.

"Yeah I guess we should leave now for the conference meeting with the boss. " Sarah said again with the high energy and forgetting about Karan.

"Yeah let us head now to the conference room. " Raghav said and started moving towards the conference room leaving Jhanvi in the cabin.

Jhanvi was now alone in the cabin.

After yesterday's incident she was in no mood to bear Aadvik's face again.

But anyhow as she is working now she have to face him.

With this audacity in her mind she headed to the conference room.

*Knock* * knock*

"Yes come in. " Came Aadvik's voice from the conference room.

For making Jhanvi numb , Aadvik's voice is enough.

But still she gathered a bit of her courage and opened the door and moved inside the room to face the satan himself.

When Jhanvi was moving towards her chair, a sudden , deep, masculine yet familiar voice stopped her.

"Isn't it your habit to get late miss... Ehmm what was your name.. Ahh miss whatever. " Aadvik said. His main purpose behind this miss whatever was just to prove his yesterday's point about the existence of Jhanvi to Sarah.

"Sorry sir. Will not repeat my mistake. " with this Jhanvi took her position.

The meeting started and as expected by Jhanvi the Interview taken by her got rejected.

But she was not surprised. But the surprise was visible on Raghav and Sarah's face.

And with this the meeting came to an end.

"Ok, so today I have decided to have an interaction segment with my employees. So, here today with some refreshments we all will get to know about each other. " Aadvik said .

With this statement everyone was happy but Jhanvi who was waiting for the end of the meeting was now all disappointed.

Aadvik pointed at Jhanvi.