Nineteen

Although I wanted to give update when the previous part would have hit 55 votes but as the upcoming days will gonna be a bit hectic for me. And I don't think in the next two Or three days I am going to give any new update so, thought to pull my socks up and give a long update today only.

So without any delay here it is.

(Enjoy❤)
.
.
.
.

_____________________________________

JHANVI'S POV.

“Shit” I cursed because I was unable to see anything because a tree was covering half of my window.

“Jaanu beta, they had arrived. So, I will call you in the Hall in a bit. ” my mom rushed outside.

She yesterday told me that how I have to smile in front of them. I am feeling like a showcase which is going to be presented in front of them. I have to be much more presentable today.

I put my earrings on and settled down on my bed and was reading a story on wattpad and voting for them being a good reader.

I could hear my parents sound “Welcome, Welcome

I could hear my parents sound “Welcome, Welcome. Have a seat. ”

“God bless you beta. Don't touch our feet. ” and kind of things.

My mom yesterday asked me to bring the tray of chai in front of them but I denied as I know in these type of situation I am quite clumsy and there are higher chances that I am gonna spill the whole tray on them.

When I was scrolling my phone , my mom came in room and asked me to follow her.

Me being a wattpad reader know how in an arranged marriage we have to keep our gaze on the floor the whole time.

My mom was leading the path and I was following her.

We reached the Hall way. But still I didn't looked up. And I tried to keep a smile on my face the whole time. Being so much sanskari.

“Beta sit here. ” a voice came and I lifted my face up to see a lady in her mid 40's asked me to sit near her.

I joined my hands and did Namaste to her and the uncle who might be her husband.

Then I tilted my head on the  single seat sofa which was placed diagonally to the front sofa.