Seventeen

Coz the last part was showered with so much love that I could not stop my hands to pen down another part. So here it is. This is also a long update. So stick to your seat for another few minutes. Don't forget to vote.

And guys thank you to those who recommended my book to other people. Much thanks to them. ❤

Without any delay here is the update.

                        (Enjoy❤)

JHANVI'S POV.

I picked up the call of maa.

“Hello”

“What maa, you are so desperate na! ”

“And what about my packing? ”

“Wow you even told meeta di. Maa you will never change . ”

With a little smile on my face I cut the call.

“Everything okay at home? ” Raghav asked with all concern.

“Yes Raghav. It's actually mum asked me to visit home for once. And I had took my 4 days leave from office also. " I replied back.

“What but you didn't told us. ” Sarah stood up from her chair.

“I am sorry but there was so much in my head that I forgot. By the way mum in so much excitement booked my tickets of today only. So,.... ” I gave a pause.

“So, you will not be able to tell us what happened after that segment? ” Sarah asked.

“Guys I have to go home. ” I nodded my head after saying this.

“Okay let me accompany you for the packing stuff. ” Sarah offered me help.

To which I denied because mummy asked Meeta di to pack my luggage.

Raghav also asked me to drop airport but I denied his offer too because his mother is on wheelchair and only he cooks the food in the house.

I didn't tell both of them that my parents  had seen a suitable groom for me. And I am going for that. Because right now I am not even sure if I am going to marry him.

I left my room with my purse.

When I was walking in the corridor “Ouch can't you see. ” I collided with someone and in result got this high pitched voice.

I first of all collected my purse which fall down. And lifted my head up to say sorry.

SARAH'S POV.

“Raghav I am curious to know that what must have happened between those love birds. Was Aadvik playing a game with Jaanu? ” I was damn curious that I started cooking up my own stories.

“ yaar I am also curious. But the things can only be disclosed by Jhanvi” Raghav replied.

“And that Eesha is a blot on the name of Friend, if I ever found that girl na, I am going to punch her. Idiot ” I said to Raghav to which he just nodded his head.