Fifteen

Hey guys, so I got your comments on the previous question I asked. Some asked me to elaborate while some are more into the present chaps. So I thought to give two long updates which gonna cover all their past.
So here you guys go with a very long update.
And guys please just vote for it before reading.
I really feel so happy when I got notifications related to votes and comments.
Here you go .

Enjoy ❤

He continued that “ I when stopped scolding them, I didn't found you anywhere in the  classroom. So I hurriedly went for your search.

And then finally found you arguing with peon about his uniform. When I reached there, you flew from there also and was flying your duppata while singing the so... Emhh the song...! ”

Before he could speak I said “Jara sa Jhoom lu mein .”  It was clear from my voice that I was holding so much tears .

But not to show myself weak I didn't let them come out.

He again started “ Yeah and before I could catch you, you were dancing with the principal. ”

“Then who made the video? ” I genuinely asked the question.

He replied while lowering his eyes “ The video was made by Eesha. I swear I didn't know when she made that.
I got about that video only when it got viral. ” he again swore like an innocent child.

“ Okay, now you can go. I believed you. Fine. ” I said because I didn't know what should I say now.

“ You haven't attended the college from last 7 days. That's why I came here for apologies and ” He stopped in mid.

“And? ”

“ And I told your parents that it was not your fault. ”

“Did you took the blame on yourself? ” I asked an innocent question.

“Of-course not. I told them that some mischievous students did this with you ” he said while the word mischievous was very low.

But look such attitude. He didn't took the blame on himself. But at least he thought to apologize.

My two hearts(evil and kind) were debating.

“ So, you joining college from tomorrow? ” he interrupted my thoughts.

I kept silent because of the video.

“ Emm I made that video deleted from almost everyone's phone. Don't worry. And also I told principal that it was not your deed. ” he I guess read my mind .

“ And how you did this? And whom you blamed this time to principal? ” I asked.

“ I am Aadvik. These video deleting kind of things are just a matter of seconds. ” he  snapped his fingers.

“ And to the principal I told everything. ”

What he took blame on himself. Wow.