Ten

The first update of this week. Guys a bit change in the cast. Instead of Vivian Dsena I had chose Parth Samthaan. I hope this will work. But you guys can imagine whatever you would like. 😊😊

Ps -: This update I will definitely gonna dedicate to _Shravani_M_ Thank you for being so generous and kind. Your words were like medicine to boost me up. Thank you.

Enjoy 💕

Jhanvi's pov.

Flashback

I had completed my higher education in my village near Bengaluru. I always wanted to be a journalist so, I took admission in a college in my village to pursue my bachelors in mass media.

I got very good grades in my 1 year, so I got an E-mail from the famous mass media University of Bengaluru. The G. D University.

But the fees of that university was not in my family's budget. I mean I knew that my father being a teacher doesn't earn that much. I was not complaining though as I knew that behind me Harshit ( Jhanvi's brother) was also there.

So, I simply sent that university an apology e- mail.

My heart was scattered in so many pieces because that was a dream university for me. If I would have studied in that college , I knew I could get better opportunities.

But I kept that thought behind and started my 2 year from the same college in which I was earlier studying.

But then after a few days I got an E-mail from the same G. D University.

The E-mail was about giving me a scholarship for my further studies.

My whole family was happy. And to my luck my father got transferred to another school in the main city of Bengaluru.

I with my family was so happy. How everything sorted out so easily. My parents could see mine as well as Harshit's bright future. As in the main city Harshit too could get better opportunities.

After a week we shifted to the main city of Bengaluru.

Bengaluru the dream city.

The main city was way too different from my village

The main city was way too different from my village. Although the distance between both of them was merely 2 hours.

The main Bengaluru city have people who were always busy. Always drowning in their own work . All this was strange but anyways I have to reside her now.