Six

So he will be karan ( Advik's friend)

Enjoy

Third person's POV :-)

After finishing a Pizza and Garlic bread with a coke , Sarah found herself satisfied.

(In this lockdown I was missing this trio , so thought to at least feed this to Sarah. What you are missing?)

She directly went to her cabin.

She opened the door of the cabin which didn't attracted the attention of Jhanvi and Raghav . But her loud blurb attracted.

She was embarrassed due to her loud blurb. So, without any eye contact she went towards her chair.

"OHHH!!!! WOWIEEEE chocolates. MHMMM Who must have kept them here. May be my secret admirer. Or may be that stranger whom I met earlier. " Sarah spoke loudly while her face was all lit up and her eyes were only interested in looking at the chocolates.

"Sarah you should lift them up first of all. Ain't you?" Raghav advised Sarah.

To which Sarah immediately took the box in her hand and then her eyes landed on the paper clip.

Sarah picked up the chit and read it aloud. "SORRY"

Now she was all confused.

She remembered something and turned towards Jhanvi's side.

"Did You"? Sarah asked with an glaring eyebrow.

"Who else do you think know your favourite thing?" Jhanvi said still going through her papers. Even she didn't bothered to look up at Sarah's lit face like she already knew her reaction.

"Ohh! Sarah. I will die" Jhanvi reacted to the tight hug which Sarah pulled her into.

Jhanvi stood up somehow in between of her tight hug & hugged her back .

"I am sorry. I was being mean. I know I should not have reacted like that." Jhanvi apologised .

"You mad girl. It was all my fault. I should not have said all that." Sarah told her.