Finally the day the students could go to Hogsmeade arrived. Eurielle made sure to dress cute as she had a date with Ben. She wore a tight blue turtleneck that she tucked into her mom jeans and tan winter boots. She took a sheer blue shadow and covered her lid in it before applying mascara. She bound her curls in a low ponytail and then she decided she was ready to go.

She met him in their common room and they went to the carriages, talking the entire way to Hogsmeade. She loved his company, the only friend she had made during her time at Hogwarts.

The village was covered in a blanket of snow and was littered with merry students, " Let's go to the Three Broomsticks," he said in her ear, leading her over to tavern by her hand.

She allowed him to with pink cheeks and a small grin. They maneuvered their way through the crowd and found a place in the back, " You look pretty today," he said with a roguish smile.

She smirked, taking a sip of butterbeer, " You don't look too bad yourself," she flirted.

The two stayed for another twenty minutes, talking and flirting until Ben took her by the hand once more and led her down the street near Honeydukes, " Where are we going?" she asked as he led her into an alley.

Before she knew it he had practically slammed her to the side of the shop and smashed his lips to hers, shoving his tongue down her throat. His hand going to her breast and squeezing.

Eurielle's eyes widened as she shoved him off of her, " Ben what the hell are you doing?" she sputtered, using her sleeve to wipe her lips.

" Oh c'mon, Elle, don't pretend you didn't know this was coming," he said pressing her back against the wall.

" Let me go!" she screamed, her knee meeting his groin. He yelped and fell into the snow and she took off, not bothering to look behind her. She pushed past kids and hurried down the path that led back to her school.

Eurielle came to a stop, a sob leaving her throat as her hands went to her chest. She shuddered at the memory, she wanted a bloody shower. How could she have been so stupid? Of course, he didn't care about her, why would he?

She growled and wiped her tears away, she was almost back to school, luckily no one had returned early.

" Harry stop! It's not her fault!"

Eurielle spun around to see Granger yelling after Potter who was- who was coming straight for her, " Black!" he roared, his emerald eyes ablaze with rage.

Her eyes widened, " Can I help you, Potter?" she asked cooly, observing Weasley and Granger exchanging fearful glances.

" YOUR FATHER IS THE REASON MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!" he screamed.

Her stomach dropped, guilt washing over her, " So you found out," she said quietly, her face free of any emotion.

" So you knew?" he spat, " You knew and didn't bother to tell me?"

She pursed her lips, " Look Potter whatever you have against my father is your thing, it's not my problem." she said, allowing her anger to be calm and silent.

Of course, that just only made things worse, Harry was livid and took a step closer, she didn't back away, " MY PARENTS DYING BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER ISN'T YOU PROBLEM?!" he shouted in her face.

She glowered, " No," she whispered, still not backing down.

SMACK!

" Harry!" screamed Granger.

Eurielle's tan hand went to the cheek Potter slapped, her eyes wide and staring blankly at the snow. She didn't cry, she only looked up, her silver eyes flashing like lightning during a storm.