~Chapter 1~Kamino

Dabi and the rest of the league were sitting down keeping an eye on the angry blond.Some things to note,the kid was still a pup.It was obvious what he was gonna present as, well at least to Dabi him being the only omega in the league.Shigaraki was a beta who took so much medication to hide his dynamic he seemed like an alpha on the outside but truly was a scared beta under all that false scent.

Toga,Twice and Compress were all betas and didn't care about their dynamic they lived care free of not having to deal with neither heats or ruts, and they enjoyed that aspect in life.Spinner and Kurugiri were both alphas, Kurogiri nicer and more respectful in Dabi's opinion.Spinner did have a habit of losing control of his scent and pheromones he released in the air at times and Kurogiri having trouble trying to stay in a calm tone and keep everything at order.It was obvious to everyone in the league that Kurugirl was truly the pack leader but no one bothered with the fact Shigaraki kept pretending to be the pack leader.

Dabi didn't care as much of his dynamic no more after seemingly ridding of himself of who he used to be, he didn't care about being an omega a mistake unable to have pups for his alpha.

Dabi will never admit it but when he found out he wouldn't be able to have children from the family doctors he was in tears his inner omega sad for displeasing the future alpha.His father was enraged by this and hit Dabi more so then he did before realizing his only omega child could not have pups.

When Dabi left his old identity he became carefree, still not enjoying the whole heat thing and refusing any alpha or even beta who wished to help him during his heats.His omega wanted to save the so called goods for his potential alpha.

So As You can tell new story! This is KiriBaku and DabiHawks or hotwings. it will have smut breast feeding mentions of abuse etc.I was thinking of adding a small side of TodoBaku but only for a little plot but as of now there just friends or at last cool/on good terms(honestly as the story progresses more of a b-I aint gonna spoil.)

You can put what ya think the rest of 1-A dynamics are or if ya want to see any other ships in this story!

So far 

Betas

Toga,Mr.Compress and Twice and kinda Shigaraki.

Omegas

Dabi.

Alphas

Spinner,Kurogiri and kinda Shigaraki.

I will update this story soon!