Part 1 Shooting Begins

The story will count  2013 as present.

Shaheer's POV _____

So It was really a hectic day today. I hate summers and these my lovely hairs..oh god!! Kya Karu Mai inka. Itne heavy get up ke sath, lambe baal...Mera hi Nahi sabka yahi haal hai. But I love my work. Shooting, acting, performing has always been my top most priority. And doing Mahabharat, I think , is the best decision of my life. I can see that my life will change for better. I really can see that. Beside my over heavy looks, I thoroughly enjoyed my shoot today. It was really a very nice vibe with Pooja. Yes we shared camera for the first time.

It was an Arjun Draupadi meeting sequence, and I was awestruck when Siddharth tewary sir narrated the script. It was beautifully written. I really could imagine them meeting like that in..what they call it..yeah..dwapar yug. Arjun Draupadi~ I really love the characters, the way our story writer has written. 

But lemme confess, today I really felt different from other days, more vibrant and more willing. When sir was reading the script, someone came and I had my back to her "sir Mai aa to rahi thi..aap mere Bina hi script padh rahe hain..!" She frowned and laughed. It was Pooja and as soon as I turned to her, I was gaping at her with my eyes wide open. She was looking ethereal in that typical red draupadi attire. A sight to behold. She was gorgeous. 

"Gorgeous" I said it aloud and sir exclaimed "what?" 

"No sir I mean pooja you look great. I just uttered because I replayed the script scene. Arjun ko bhi to ESA hi laga Hoga.. Draupadi ko pehli bar Dekh Kar." I smiled wide. 

"Koi baat Nahi kuru Kumar" and she winked. We laughed all together. I could already sense her, even though it's our first shot together but she was very jovial. 

Then after some time, the shoot began, I was to act like I'm lost in some dream. Like Arjun was sensing some beauty and love around him. But to be honest today I didn't need to act. It all came naturally, the blushing part, vo Arjun ya kahu mere thehre huye kadam, Pooja I mean Draupadi ki presence ko feel Karna. It all was so effortless today. 

Then after a short break, we both shared an eye lock. I was startled at her braveness but then she uttered "Shaheer!! Agar eye lock ki practice hogyi ho to chale" she said. And I was still staring her with a kind of affinity in my eyes. She snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and I was taken aback. I changed the topic by saying "ye Shaheer ki practice hai, isi passion ke sath act karta Hu" 

"You know what, I love your skills. Maine saare episodes follow kiye Hain and I must say you are pretty amazing." She really took me by surprise. 

''oh thank you so much. You are great too. I think we should proceed." And she nodded her head in a yes. We did the scene of eye lock when Draupadi was sitting in her paalki and Arjun was in the disguise of a Brahamn. We kept on looking in each others eyes with longing, comfort and affection. It seemed like I was drowning in her deep ocean like hazel eyes, I mean Arjun was drowning in Draupadi's eyes. The paalki moved forward and my heart skipped a beat as I let her go out of my sight. 

Didn't I tell you that we all, I mean the cast of Mahabharat are staying near to each other, in the same apartment. Oh how much fun it is. Or ab to Pooja bhi aagyi hai. For totality of one day, I am smiling like an idiot. Oh god!! What's happening!!

A/N I hope you all like this story. Please read vote and comment your views. Criticism and compliments..all are welcome. Do read and do vote. See yaa❤