Part 25 Wrap Up!!

Pooja's POV

I didn't want to look back at the time  we all have been spending together, because it surely gonna moist my eyes, my heart, my soul. We all were shooting fast forward and time seemed to slip past. My most nostalgic moments are with Shaheer, sakha, Pandavas, Arpit, Veebha, Shafaq...yeah I know naming them was inappropriate since I have memories with all.
How much I am going to miss all couldn't be described in words.
I went to sakha as he was trying to remember his dialogues, while sitting on the water tank. All the others were having dinner at the terrace.

"Ye dinner last nahi hai abhi, but sabko miss kar rhi hu." I interrupted him.

"I know sakhi. Maine to pata nahi kitna time is show ko dia hai. I too can't describe my feelings."

"I'll miss you!"

"Me too sakhi. Or hum aage zaroor milenge. And yes! I wish you both good luck." He smiled and I ran to hug my sakha. I began crying and then Shaheer came up to have a look.

"Muje to laga tha mai aap logo ki baato ke bich aakar pareshan karunga, but ye to ro rahi hai." He spoke smilingly.

"Dekho na Parth! Kya ho gya hai ise. Aaj ye hume bhi rulane ke mood me hai."

"Don't worry Panchali! Aaj last day nahi hai!" Arjun tried to console me.

"I have got a family here." I finally said.

"Hume bhi mili hai. Par ye safar to khatam hona hi haina. So just smile!" And we three shared a smile with ofcourse a heavy heart.

___________

I couldn't believe that it was 14 August, our last day of shoot. And all of us were in hurry, still it took us more than 20 hours to complete the last shot. Various news channels covered the shoot and in the evening took our interviews. It was really a bang on day. Musings, nostalgia, the aura of sets, costumes, interviews and yes my MB family. It is all special for me because it's my first show. And I have received immense love.
"Aap apni is big starcast ke alawa kya kya miss karengi?'' a reporter asked as I was being interviewed with Veebha.

"Everything!''
"Actually show me mere ek nahi bahut saare get ups rahe hain mere, kahi cheer haran ka look, kahi birth sequence ka look tha, kahi vanvaas ka look tha, to alag alag looks rahe hain, but sabse popular ye heavy looks rahe hain! Or obviously, ye bahut integral part tha, kabhi or kahi karne ko milega nahi to I think life long hi is chiz ko miss karne wale hain." I said honestly though trying to be more assertive instead of emotional.

Almost everyone got interviewed that day! Rohit, Shafaq,Veebha, Riya... everyone.
A hilarious situation came to surface when we shot for the last scene, where me and samrat had to sit at the throne and pose for the camera, with everyone standing at steps. It took a lot of time, because everyone had to stand in correct posture, and it was so hot there on the set. News channels were too covering us and to my surprise Arjun came near me and began fanning me himself. It was much hilarious and the news reporter was speaking "dekhiye Panchali ko jese hi garmi lagi, to humare Arjun unhe pankha karne pahunch gye...!''

But I felt so good so I didn't stop him. Lol! I was pretending to be a real life samragni. Rohit said in my ears "pyaar ho to esa!!"

"Acha hai na, kaam kar raha hai ye kuch!"
I replied while laughing.

"Ha mai to jese kuch kar hi ni raha subah se" Arjun retorted and I realised that I have said it aloud. I readily looked at him with puppy eyes. And Rohit laughed at us.
"Crazy you both!"

It was actually the best part of last day.

_________

At night, we all were sent to pack our luggage. I really wanted to meet Shaheer, so I went to his room.