Part 26 Invitation

A/N : Hello guys! तो अब शुरू होगा मेरी कहानी का नया अध्याय ! 😀 I hope you guys are ready!!

_________

Pooja's POV

It has been 10 days, since the over of our show but we all, not over it! Fans have send us their love in form of gifts, videos in which they were crying so as what to watch at 8:30, where to watch us again on screens..and we all have no answers. We too miss it all. The whole fun. Our magnificent sets, amazing heavy costumes, the delicious food rolls with big Mahabharat fam, hectic schedule, water tank fables, sakha ke sath dosti, friends ke sath masti..aur.. Shaheer.
I miss it all. We call each other daily but could not force ourselves to give more time. Because we have met our families after long gap.

Uggh.. nowadays time seems to be moving slow, unlike our shoot days!! Esa kyu hota hai, acha time jaldi nikal jaata hai! Gosh!! But I would soon meet my hero.

________

Me and Shaheer have been spending quality time together for past many days.  I have got a good opportunity to know him more. He had told me about his likes and dislikes, family and his past more openly, because at the sets we didn't get much time for discussing these basic things. And to be honest I really like his virtues and thinking about his fam. He loves them.
I too told him about my friends with whom I am close. Sehbaan, Naihal.. everyone. At first he got badly jealous of me and Sehbaan, and I enjoyed it alot.

__________

Shaheer's POV

"6 mahine ki chutti or fir mai vapis aa jaunga"
Wow! Ye mai hi tha jisne ye kaha tha... muje yakeen nahi hota. Because hume invite aagya hai Indonesia se.

Actually, Indonesian channel ANTV bought the rights of Mahabharat , and started airing a dubbed version of the show this March. I first came across this news through Tewary sir during our shoots that Bahasa Indonesia Mahabharat had started on ANTV. Mahabharat was being aired just prior to each day’s opening matches of the Fifa World Cup. ANTV soon had discovered that the ratings of our mythological series were higher than those for the football. At its peak, the show reached 7.6 percent of Indonesia’s television viewership; the World Cup final reached only 6.2 percent. Indonesian people, instead of watching well-built men in the football field, have ended up watching well-built men in faux-gold jewellery fighting with magical weapons. And this response drives us all crazy. We were overwhelmed! Overjoyed!

Me, Saurav, samrat, Vin, Lavanya and Saurabh have been invited for a 3 month long meet and greet, which might extend even more!! Madhav had already denied to go as his Krishna costume and accessories are sacred to him. "Mai ye har jagah, paiso ke liye nahi pehen sakta Parth!" He had told us all.
But we have to go. Pooja ko kese batau ke 3 mahino ka tour hai, jaan kha jaegi.
God! These girlfriends!! I'm in a fix.

__________

"Samjho...! Mai mana nahi kar sakta."

"Kya samjhu, teen mahine..are you out of your mind. Kese rahungi mai tumhare bina? Socha hai!?" She said while continuously jerking away my hands off her. She had been pacing around in her room ever since I have told her the news.

"Arre meri maa! Please try to understand! Kaam hai isliye jaa raha hu! It's my work Pooja."
And she suddenly stopped moving and looked at me seriously. She came near me and caressed my face.
"I will miss you!"

"Kya matlab?" I was taken aback.

"It's your work Shaheer. You are right. Ye sab to chalta hi rahega. Or kal ko kahi muje ese jana pada to tum bhi to.."

"Acha! To mere bahane aap apna rasta clear kar rahi hain.." I tried to joke as she was serious.

"Nahi nahi! Esa nahi hai. But all the best. Khub maze karna. I will really miss you."
She smiled.

"I will miss you too!" I kissed her on cheek. "But abhi to muje pudding khilao jaldi" I demanded like a kid.

"Ha ruko abhi lati hu." And she went to the kitchen as I looked at her direction with proud and smile. She has all the qualities of an actress, dedication is my favourite of her.

__________

"Apna khayal rakhna." She said in car, to me as we were heading to the airport.
"Or tum charo bhi. I gonna miss you all. Tumhare liye maine chocolates ka ek bada packet already rakh dia hai Mr Vin...are you listening to me?" She asked him as he was in his half sleep.

"You are the....best... Panchali!" Vin fumbled as he yawned while speaking.
Soon we reached airport and stepped out of the car.

"Ek min Saurav, tum chalo mai aata hu!" I asked him as I want to say bye to Pooja. She was in the car only as she didn't want any media coverage.
"Ek minute bhaiya, please!'' I asked the driver to spare us some time, making a stupid lovesick face, and he hopped out of the car smilingly.

"I love you my samragni. I hope you will join us soon."

"Sure! But abhi tum jao.." before she could ask me to leave as I was being late, I smashed my lips on her. I kissed her for a complete minute and then we were out of breathe. "Take care!" We leaned against each other and She took my face in her hand and I took hold of it and kissed.

"You too! My beautiful!" I kissed her again as I couldn't get enough of her.

"Miss me!" She replied.

"Ye koi kehne ki bat hai bhala!" I winked and stepped out of the car.
She was teary eyed but asked the driver to turn back.

I just hope that I meet her soon.