Part 36 New Chapter

Shaheer's POV

I am devastated at my loss. I have lost her. She was my precious gem and I have really let her go away, fade away from my life. But I would do everything possible to make her mine back as soon as I would return to India.
Right now I couldn't go back as for the past three months I have been doing enormous amount of work.
My PR team of Indonesia told me to be in touch with Ayu Ting and promote our "friendship" as a "relationship", publicly. As it was good for my career here. Actually she was  helping me in settling down in Indonesia and she literally helped me  in getting acquainted with the culture and language of the country. But my PR told me to make it a publicity stunt so that people who still treat me as an outsider, could gel up with me.
Obviously that was why I made it public to the news channels and social media.
Pooja ko mujhse bat karni chaiye thi na ek bar. I'm a very shy and private person, she knows that. Yaar, I mean c'mon she knows that I would never publicize my personal life like this! God! Please help me..I'm missing her bad, very bad. It kills sometimes. My life's new chapters are incomplete without her.

____________

I tried to call her, connect with her, through every means possible. I tried reaching out to her family members but they simply stated that she doesn't want to have any sort of conversation.  Or else they replied that she is busy. Today I'm really frustrated as it has been four months and we haven't seen each other, seen is a long way I guess..we haven't heard from each other. I don't know anything of her whereabouts.
Suddenly Ayu made an entry in my room. She was worried about us.

"Shaheer! What happened? You look tensed!?" She asked.

"Really!? Really!? You are asking that!!" I yelled at her.

"Shaheer that was your decision afterall to say a yes to the PR."

"But now it's too much! Ye bin baat break up hogya hai humara!" I again yelled.

"I know Shaheer and I am sorry for it! I never intended to do anything like that, I'm so sorry! Even I like you both, I love Pooja!" She tried to pacify me. But it didn't work as I was really depressed.

"You don't need to be because I am sorry...!" I shouted again.
"I'm sorry because I can't do this anymore. I have to break up with you!" I quoted the last line in air. I was so pissed that straight away I called my team and declared my decision. They were shocked and for much time, they tried to make me think on it again..but I have had too much. Meri private life destroy hogyi hai yaar!! I really want to end this tag of fake relationship with Ayu.

___________

It's new years 2016 and I have done an amazing work in Indonesia in the last year. I did 2 long full fledged seasons of Cinta di Langit Taj Mahal. It was really an amazing show that did well on tv screens. It had a beautiful story line and it topped the charts.
Then I hosted Asia's got Talent  and it was a great experience, after long hours of shooting as an actor. Now I am heading back to India as I finally am free and most probably a new script is waiting for me - Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi. I would say a yes to it after finalizing it in India. Lead actress is a newbie. Let's see how it rolls. But firstly I have to contact Pooja, I have to, by any means! I have to Clear and sort everything!

____________

Pooja's POV

"Tumne ek bhi show as a lead sign nahi kia hai, last year se, kya kar rhi ho tum ye!?" Sourabh asked me on phone as I was lying on my sofa.
"Kya chahti ho tum, life ese nhi rukti.."

"Ha ruki kaha hain, mai janti hu Shaheer ne apni life kaha roki hai, he is non stop and you know what I'm glad..hahaha!" I laughed like a maniac.

"Stop it! Yaar! Please do something! Abhi to career shuru hua hai, relationships ke chakkar me kaam nahi chod sakte..I want you to work!" And finally being pissed with my antics, he cut the call. And I still laughed but again broke down in tears. As usual.