Part 14 Hear me Loud!!

Shaheer's POV

"What the hell!" I shouted at her. I was shocked.
I was not able to absorb but all of a sudden she began crying. I felt really bad. "I'm sorry, really sorry" she broke down.

"No, no, no, Nahi" I tried to say. "Ro mat I'm sorry Pooja. MERI Galti hai, damn me!! Im sorry ro mat Yaar" I tried to console her and wipe her tears but she didn't let me touch her.

"I thought that ki muje bol dena chaiye, but Maine tumhari feelings ki respect hi NHI ki Shaheer. I'm sorry! Mai chalti Hu" she said while trying to control her sobs. She moved away and started going to her room.
I stopped her.

___________

Pooja's POV

I was about to leave when he held my hand and stopped me. I turned behind and he smiled "ruko to Sahi!"

"Abhi Sahi nhi Hoga. Please muje jaana hai"

"Par Maine tumhare sawal Ka jawab Nahi dia, ke Mai tumhare Pas kyu aa Raha tha!?"

"Hum baad me bat karte hai na lemme go!" I tried to free myself from his grip but to my surprise he smiled and took me inside his room. It was an abrupt move.

What I saw inside, completely left me awestruck and surprised. His room was decorated beautifully, as if it was for a romantic date. In one corner, there was a collage of my pictures, with him, without him. But "us" only. He had dimmed lights and a table was set up on his bed with a Maggi bowl on it...oh yeahh! From where it all started. It also had a champagne with 2 glasses.
There were balloons at my feet, covering the entire floor of his room. There were ribbons and confetti around me. And what I didn't notice was, he was well dressed in a coffee coloured shirt with dark brown jeans. He was looking handsome, very hot!!!

Suddenly, from his bathroom Rohit, Shafaaq, Veebha, Saurav, Sourabh and Vin came out laughing and cheering "Shaheer loves Pooja! Pooja loves Shaheer!" They were repeating it in unison. All of them were looking super cute. "Ab hum chale..! Itne paise me itna hi milta hai" Vin said.
And I laughed as they all left. I accompanied them to the door and turned to Shaheer "it was beau.."
I stopped as I Found him sitting on his knees with a solitaire ring in his hand.

"I love you Pooja. Can I be yours!?" He asked. But I was feeling a string of emotions. It was so overwhelming and I don't know how to describe it.
It was like a dream come true.

I just nodded while smiling. My cheeks were paining due to continuous smile. Only he can do that.

My eyes began to well up with tears. I was the happiest being. I too sat on my knees and forwarded my hand. He lovingly made the ring fit in my finger. "It's beautiful" I said.

"Not as much as you Panchaali"

"If it was all planned, then why you freaked out at the gate?" I asked as we sat down on the floor.

"Because it was all planned. Yaar Mai tumhe surprise dena Chahta tha, Mai propose krna Chahta tha, par pehle tum bol padi, I mean saara plan kharab. That's why I was shocked."

I laughed at him, hard. "You are stupid. Tumne muje ab bhi surprise kardia hai. I didn't expect this all, at all"

"Itna bhi boring Nahi Hu Mai, ek dream like proposal to de hi Sakta Hu, and do you find it dream like?"

"You turned my fairytale into reality!!" I kissed him on his cheek. And guess what he blushed.

We celebrated with champagne. I asked him "par ye plan Acha tha, sabne milkar muje Bola that you love me! God!" I laughed.

"Actually unhi ki advise par tumhe propose Kia. They made me realize how precious you are to me! agar Maine tumhe kho dia to Mera kya hoga, ye to Mai Soch hi ni paa rhaa tha"

"ESA kyu" I frowned.

"Pehle bhi bata chuka Hu, muje zarurat NHI lagi ke confession required hai kyuki jo chiz azar se hi MERI hai.."

"Use mai dua me bhi kyu mangu, hainna" I smiled at him.

"See! You complete me"

"It's vice versa Mr Shaheer"

He hugged me tight and caressed my tresses. Then he stood up and made me stand too.

"Kya hua?"

"Hear me loud, and clear! Aaj Mai vo sab kahunga Jo shayad Arjun ko kehna chaiye tha. Or ab tum sochogi ke Mai humare characters ko kyu bich me laa Raha Hu. It's because that's where it all began. Arjun and Draupadi bloomed into Shaheer and Pooja."

"So my highness! I promise that I'll be always trying to not make you sad. Tum sirf meri ho, sirf Mera haq hai tum par. I OWN YOU AND YOU HAVE ONLY ME! Koi or na meri Zindagi me Kabhi ayegi, na Mai tumhe Kahi jaane dunga. Hardships, problems, tears, smile, happiness, success, downfall and most importantly LIFE! Ye sab vo hai Jo tumhe mujse share Karni pdengi or.."

"Tum mujhse share karoge. I'm okay with it!" I held him close.

"Par ye sab vo hai Jo tum Kisi or ke sath share Nahi karogi, of course family is an exception."

"And friends?"

"Acha chalo thik hai! Vo sab bhi" he whined like a kid and I again kissed him on his cheeks. But this time he grabbed my hands and pulled me more closer. And in next moment we were busy kissing each other out of love and affection.

It was really a day! Mind boggling! Fantabulous! Romantic! Dreamy! Dramatic! Shaheer and Pooja love each other! It's a fact that I know, we know.

We spent the whole night together in his small balcony sipping coffee, talking about ourselves, our feelings. Soon I started drifting off to sleep when I heard him saying, not loud but clear "Khaali panno si Hain shamein meri, tum Kuch muskurahatein likh do un par.."

"Likh Di par tumhara unhe Pura Karna baaki hai" I mumbled in a sleepy tone, not meeting his loving gaze. I know he was staring at me. I'm in love with him. Totally smitten.

__________

Used Shaheer's originally written lines in the end of this part

Used Shaheer's originally written lines in the end of this part. No doubt he's a gem!!💯😍
Thank you wattpad family and my silent readers for giving support and encouragement to write. Love you! Next part will be out soon.