Part 27 Arrow of Love!

Shaheer's POV

Indonesia is awesome! We all have been enjoying ourselves to the fullest. The trip now sounds like a fun vacation after work. People here are so warm and loving that we sometimes get in a thought that are we worth it all!?
We have been getting treatment like a superstar gets in India, maybe more grand than that. People here worship us like god. We Pandavas were thoroughly enjoying ourselves as we were being invited as guest on a variety of shows.

_________

I'm missing Pooja. It's almost  more than a month since I have arrived here in Indonesia and we didn't get proper time to talk. And since Panah Asmaara Arjuna had started, I hardly got any free time. Even now I'm heading to the set of PAA~ THE ARROW OF LOVE! as it is called.
Inside, a stage featuring two giant gilt thrones was being readied. Strobe lights criss-crossed the auditorium, and an overwrought score thundered from the sound system. This was the set for the live broadcast of Panah Asmara Arjuna’s second weekly elimination round. My show had been Advertised as a “maha reality show". The Indonesian series follows a familiar trope: 15 young women start out sharing a house, and compete in daily challenges as they yearn for the my attention. But in this case the hero happens to be someone who speaks no Indonesian, and had only been in the country for about a month when the show started: and yeah that's me! I could not understand what kind of love the girls have been pouring for me in Indonesia that I started owning such a big dating show. 
Every Saturday, the women line up on a stage, dubbed as the “bharata yudha” zone, and I send one of them home. The winner, who would be announced at the end of December, would travel with me to India. Show had a similar format like that of a ‘swayamvar’ , as the makers actually wanted me to get mingled but then I got it restricted to just ‘dating’.
Panah Aasmara Arjuna had been hosted by Indonesia’s popular Indra Bekti or Ipan as he is fondly called. And the best part is Vin , Rohit, Saurav and Lavanya have become the part of my show. They sometimes get invited as guest, sometime as performers as Indonesians love them to a different extent.

When Pooja came to know about the show, she was very angry but turned out to be so proudy as she always wishes for my success. And I love her. She is such an amazing, understanding, and lovable being that I really couldn't appreciate in words. She is truly a gem of a person or may I say, a gem of a girlfriend. I really miss her here. I feel incomplete and hollow without her . All this seems worthless in her absence.
I want her to see my success here, herself through her eyes. I want her to see how much people love her and her character Draupadi in Indonesia, and see how much love people were giving us as a jodi, as a couple. People ship us madly.

_________

Pooja's POV

I would kill him straight away. How dare he to not call me in the past 4 days!! Oh god!!! Not again! I want him near me, I really miss him. Yeah he would surely be busy with those girls of PAA . Mai ek baar puhuchu Indonesia, fir chodungi us par ek sath saare Arrows of love!!
I haven't told him yet that the rest of the Mahabharat crew including me have got an invitation to Indonesia in December. This was in talk, not official yet. But the reason to not tell him is that he hardly talks to me nowadays. And I really am disgusted at his daily antics.
Right now I am heading to Delhi for a meet and greet with Shafaq and Aarav sir .

I was in my green room when he called me after a gap of 4 days.
"Hey! Love! Kesi ho Pooja! I'm sorry, Mai call ni kar paya." He called from the other end.

"Koi nayi baat batao!?" I replied being totally pissed at him.

"I'm sorry Pooja. I really am." He sounded low.

"I'm really tired of your sorry Shaheer. It's too much."

"Please try to understand. I really miss you!"

"Tumne mere teen din ke holiday par bawal kardia tha and you expect me to act all fine when you are not communicating with me for the past one month." I yelled a bit.

"I know Pooja! I acted childishly. But tum to samjhti ho na ke mai kaam me busy hu, yaha itne shows hai attend krne ko or ... Ab to PAA bhi hai, hum pancho din raat shoot krte hain. I know I hurt you but please samjho."

"Kya samjhu?"

"Ke mai chahta hu tumhe, bhut jaada. But I can't act unprofessional. Mai pata hai kitna wait karta hu tumhara ke tum yaha aao or khud dekho how much love you are getting here."

"I know it all. But time nikalne se nikalta hai Arjun. It's all about priorities. Agar tumhe mujse bat karni hoti to kese bhi karlete." I lashed out at him and put away my phone.
Sometimes I think how bad I am to yell at him like that. But what to do. I love him and miss him badly. Humara kaam humare bich is tarah aayega maine nahi socha tha. Maybe this is actually arrow of love. Pyaar hota hi esa hai, ek baar iska teer laga to dard to hoga hi.

___________

I truly enjoyed being in delhi. Sach me it's dil walo ki dilli.
When we were heading back to Mumbai, at airport Aarav got a call from Tewary sir  who asked him to put it on speaker.

"Hello Pooja and Shafaq!" He called.

"Hii sir!" We both replied in unison.

"I hope you are doing it fine. I have a news to break."

"Kesi news sir?" Aarav asked.

" You people have to pack your bags for flying to Indonesiaaa!!"