Part 3 Sharing

I and Shaheer were eating Maggi silently when unknowingly a tear slipped past my cheek. And soon I started sobbing while eating. Seeing me, he got distressed and hurriedly wiped away my tears and asked "all of a sudden kya hua tumhe? Ro kyu rahi ho?" 

"Nahi Kuch Nahi" 

"Tell me Pooja! Is it because of today's sequence?" 

__________

Flashback (Shaheer's POV) 

The way Draupadi looked at Arjun all the time during the whole sequence as narrated by tewary sir was ethereal. The whole sequence made my eyes up to the brink with tears. How much pain she must have endured in reality. Dharma sthapna itne balidaan or itne sangharsh kyu maangti hai? Pooja was sobbing while listening to sir. Sourabh consoled her. 

During the shooting, when she performed her scene with Sourabh, my heart ached. Kyu Krishna bhagwan ne ESA hone dia. I don't understand it even after playing Arjun. Par shayad yhi to Geeta Ka Saar hai. I could totally connect with Pooja. They both performed their scene to much perfection. I'm in love with them. 

After sometime we shot the marriage ceremony sequence. Oh I finally got rid of those long wigs. Much relief. When my turn came for the sequence, Pooja had to look at me, I mean there was a scene of Arjun Draupadi to look at each other with pain in their eyes. For a moment it seemed that not Draupadi, but Pooja was looking at me. A lot of questions but all unanswered

_____________

Shaheer's POV (continued)

"Ha matlab Shaheer Dekho na, hum to script ke according act Kar rahe hain, par kya ye sach me Sahi tha, har Baar ladkiyan hi kyu sacrifice krti hai, or ye to, tumhe Nahi Lagta, ye bahut jaada tha. I completely sympathise with my character. Usne pyaar to sirf Arjun se Kia tha na, fir vo Apne pyaar ko kese bat Sakti hai Shaheer?" And she again cried, this time more hard. She clutched me in the process. I couldn't see her like this. I had to share her pain.

"Par it was her destiny Pooja. Or fir vo paancho unhe samarpit the."

"You know what, hum us Devi ke prem ko shayad Kabhi samjh hi ni paenge. Par Mai kya Karu? Mera Rona band hi Nahi ho raha!!" She sobbed. This whole time I had been holding her close to me because that's what matters to me the most at the moment, her comfort. 

"Chup ho jao please, Mai janta Hu ye sab mushkil hai par hum hi to hai Jo isse paar Nikal sakte Hain. Or fir ye journey tumhari akele ki Nahi hai, sab hai, Mai Hu na tumhare sath. Aage jaakar humare scenes kam honge, par iska matlb ye to Nahi ke hum shoot ke bad milenge Nahi. Mai yahi Hu Pooja. We are going to make it successful together. We all will. I really can't see you like this. Please!!!!" I caressed her back with my hands, while her head was deep burried in my chest. Her sobbing stopped and she looked at me with a small smile on her lips. And you know what, I loved her smile. 

"Abhi bahut tough scenes aayenge tumhare paas, ese haar manne se kya Hoga. Bas MERI ek baat Yaad rakhna ke I'm with you all the time. Don't cry again..." 

" Aur?" She asked as she hoped me to continue. 

"Aur ab so jao, meri dost. Kal bhi shoot hai, bhool gayi kya. And I need a more better shot this time." I smiled at her and then we retired towards our rooms. Today I shared her pain and her Maggi.