Part 5 Oh my lady!

Shaheer's POV

She walked past me in a very elegant manner, though not to forget in an angry mood. I think saari Galti MERI hi hai. Usne to just ese hi bata dia, muje chillana Nahi chaiye tha. Or upar se vo sab to hai hi pagle, Kuch bhi kehte hain, mere or Pooja ke bich Kuch bhi Nahi hai..hainna!? 

During the whole shoot, we were together physically but not emotionally. I felt distanced from her. And for an unknown reason I didn't like that distance. I tried to talk with her during the shoot, but she ignored me in fluency. I was feeling angry with myself as I yelled at her for a little shitty reason or may I say for no reason. Koi to MERI madad Karo. 

In the evening, I landed on my bed with a thud. I was hell tired. Today has been a day of sheer hardwork both towards my lady and my worklife. I tried to sleep but someone interupted me. "Dekho is besharam ko, ise neend bhi kese AA sakti hai?" I heard Saurav. 

"Sach me agar mujhse koi naaraz ho, specially ek khubsoorat ladki to Mai to ese chain se na so pau" Vin joined him.

"Mai soya Nahi Hu, for your kind information" i gritted my teeth in anger and threw my pillow towards them. "Or by the way, mujhse koi bhi to naaraz Nahi hai!" I lied to act normal. 

"Rehne do tum!" 

"Ab aap bhi ese bologe bade bhaiya!" I asked Rohit. 

"To aur kya, hum kya Andhe Hain, tujhe shayad Yaad Na ho par hum bhi vahi the shoot pr or tum dono Ka ruthna manana Dekh rhe the " he replied and I know I was caught. 

"Acha Acha jaa Raha Hu manane. My bad!" I said innocently. 

"Ye hui na baat" Saurav laughed and pushed me out of my room. "Hum yhi Hain or Achi khabar lekar aana" he said from behind and I chuckled. 

I entered her room but found it empty. I looked for her and saw her and Sourabh giving interview to SBS team. 

"....yes I have recently joined the star cast. Bhut Maza aa Raha hai, sabse dosti ho rahi hai. Mere friends to aap Dekh hi rahi h - mere sakha! Btw MERI Shaheer se bhi pat rahi hai. He is fun to act with" she added the last line on being asked about me. "Yeah he is a nice guy." She said and I smiled. How she doesn't let her professional and personal life tangle up. She is my lady. I mean she is truly a royal lady. 

As soon as she finished, she retired to her room where I was waiting for her. She didn't notice me and locked the gate. She was about to change her clothes when I took her by surprise and pulled her towards me. She was so near to me and I liked her there. "Oh Meri lady lov... luck!" I corrected myself. But she loosened my grip and was walking away when I sang "abhi na jao chod Kar ke Dil abhi bhara Nahi..." She turned and walked back. 

"What!?" She said. 

"I mean ruk jao Pooja. Please you know I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm really sorry Yaar. Ab to maan jao" 

"Nahi, tum embarass ho jaoge agar Kisi ne tumhe Yaha dekhlia to" she opened the gate and asked me to get out. 

I moved towards her and took her in a hug and closed the door back. "What are you doing!?" She yelled. 

"I'm sorry Pooja. Ab Mai NHI jaunga jab tak tum muje maaf ni krti. Please I'm sorry. Mujse Galti hogyi" and I kissed her forehead. It came naturally to me And she looked down, not meeting my gaze. "I will never do such a thing ever again. I promise." 

She put her hands in my hairs and caressed them. She finally said "oh tumhari lady luck maan gyi. Mai bhut pehle hi maan gyi thi bas thoda SA naatak Kar rhi thi." She chuckled and I smiled while looking at her. 

"Tumne interview me bhi MERI tareef ki. Thank you for that."

"Arre Tumne sun Lia, par sach hi to hai you are fun to work with. I really appreciate all your efforts. Jese Tumne muje samjhaya kal Raat ko.. I hope today I gave a more better shot" 

"Absolutely you are flawless" I said with a smile. 

"Mai aaj pure din bas yhi Soch rhi Thi ke Mai apna best du. Thank you Shaheer" she smiled back.