Part 34 Staying!!

Shaheer's POV

It has been 2 hours, that I haven't seen her on sets, well I am heading to the hotel to find her. She didn't even tell anyone about where she was going..sometimes this girl is impossible!

I reached hotel and asked the receptionist if she had come back. She replied that she had. Oh!! Thank god! I'm so relieved now! I hurried to her room and knocked on the door.
"Pooja! Pooja!"

But she didn't open the door. I called her so many times. I was getting restless, what is the problem!!?? I want to know, what she is doing, is she okay? What's happening? I don't want to lose her. No! Never! What's happening???

"Pooja! Pooja!"

"Yeah? Oh Shaheer!" She exclaimed as I hugged her tightly as if I will die the next moment. But I could have if she wouldn't have been safe and sound.

"Where were you? Tumhe pata hai mai kya kya soch raha tha, set pr kisi ko bolkr bhi nahi aayi, itni der se awaj de raha hu, boli hi nahi, calls bhi nahi uthaye...."

"Sshhh!" She put her index finger on my lips and stopped me and smiled.

"You are smiling!?"

"Yes! Actually mai kuch kam kar rhi thi, busy thi itni busy thi..ke kahi dhyan hi nhi gya!" She smiled.

"Kaha busy the mam aap? Vo bhi raat ke 11 baje?"

"Ab subah kuch kam ho to tayari raat ko hi karungi na, vese bhi aaj pura din shoot par chala gya!" She pulled me in and made me sit on the bed.

"Kya kam hai kal?"

"Tumhare liye ek surprise hai!" She runned her hands through my hairs and winked.

"Tell me!"

"Surprise hai na, surprise ka matlab ni pata tumhe!?" She giggled and I was just wondering at the lady in front of me, she can give you a heart attack and then the next second she can put forth all the smiles and all the relief of the world, in front of you.

"Aren't you tired?"

"I am! Kyu kya hua?" She asked all perplexed.

I held her by waist as she was standing in front of me and I laid back on the bed with her on the top of me. It was a sudden move and she giggled. "To fir so jaate hain..sath me!" I said. Her hairs were falling on my face and she was still smiling. I tucked her hairs behind her ear and rolled on the bed, now I was on top. I leaned into her and kissed in the crook of her neck, softly and tenderly. I was so relieved. Then I kissed her on her cheeks and then on lips. She too kissed me back. I'm so happy! She is my happiness. But! but I didn't took any further step because I don't want to force things on her. We were laying beside each other, all smiles and hugs. To my surprise, she pulled me towards herself and whispered near my ear "I'm ready Shaheer. I just want to be yours! Completely!" And I was taken aback. I was happy and kissed her again happily and lingered a more there, near her temples BUT THEN THE REALITY STRICKED ME! I can't do that! We can't! She didn't know about my future plans and surely she would be angry tomorrow, I really don't want to regret her decision. No! I want her to take more time to think! So I just nodded my head In a no! "Not now Panchali!" I told her.

"Kya hua Shaheer!? Is everything okay? Tumhara mood na muje kuch gadbad lag raha hai do teen dino se...batao! You are scaring me! Kya tum mujse break chahte ho?" She asked innocently.

"No! No! No! It's nothing like that yaar!! I just want that you should be happy about us, content and not remorseful!"

"But why would I be remorseful?"

"Kyuki...kyuki..."

"Sshh! I think you are right! We need time! I completely understand. Ab muje vese bhi bahut neend aa rahi hai. You know let's sleep!" She pulled me again and rested her head near my chest. We entwined our hands and I kissed her forehead.
"Kese mujhe tum mil gayi, kismat pe aaye na yakeen.." I sang and she giggled and hugged me tighter. I know she was happy, but she was shocked too, due to my sudden change of behaviour.

___________

We got up in the morning and around 9 in the morning, we got dressed as it was the plan of my miss perfect. "Hum jaa kaha rahe hain, bataogi?"

"Wait Mr Sheikh! Show some patience!" She laughed and then we were sitting in the car when she asked me for the keys. "Tum chalaogi?"

"Ha! Mera surprise hai to mai hi lekar jaungi na!"

"Okay!" I said and smiled in her direction.

"Acha ek minute idhar aao! Ya ruko mai aati hu!" She came to my side and asked me to turn. She blindfolded me!

"What are you doing yaar!?" I asked her while laughing at her antics.

"Sit in the car my bunny!"

Then she drove and drove. I asked her several times where we are heading but she didn't reply instead just laughed.
Then she led me out of the car, when we reached the Destination. I was feeling soft cool breeze around me. Ot was nice. We walked towards something then she asked me to climb onto something. "Duck your head! Aaram se chado!" She said.

I was sitted finally. I asked "khol lu!?"

"Wait a minute!"

Then I heard some sound. I felt something odd, I mean as if I was in air!? And then I realised it's a chopper! She removed my blindfold and I was awestruck. Dumbfounded at the sight in front of me! WE WERE SITTING IN A HELICOPTER!
"look at Jakarta! From the top! Kesa laga?" She asked but I was quite.

I wanted to say a lot of things, I had a lot of emotions running in my mind but I didn't know how to voice.
Jakarta was so beautiful. Skyscrapers, local areas, big bridges and of course the water bodies surrounding it!! It was beyond amazing. Pooja and I looked at awesome aerial views and clicked some pictures. It was a journey of discovery.

"For you!! My wanderer. I wanted you to have an experience of lifetime. I hope I'm successful!" She said.

I was just speechless. As we got back on land, I pulled her into a bone crushing hug! Then I smashed my lips on her. I was smiling all the while and she too.

"How you just.. you happen to be so much..I don't know what I am.. trying to say! You are amazing! Thank you thank you so much for this!"

"You liked it?"

"I LOVED IT!" I cupped her face and we were smiling ear to ear.

"Is sheher ki bhag daud ko upar se dekhna..I love it! Thank you so much!" I continued. She smiled and then after eating ice cream we headed back.

____________

Pooja's POV

I'm glad that he loved it. I began packing up as tomorrow I have to head back to India. It was an amazing experience to be here. Mahabharat has given me alot. I'm thankful and grateful!

I know that he is not coming with me back, he's staying back. Yeah I got to know it from Vin yesterday at the shoot.  I was shocked to the core when I heard that but I am happy for him. That's why I just wanted to be with him after that, planned that surprise, asked him to conssumate but he's such a gem of a person. He backed off!! Vo ander hi ander pareshan hai. But thik hai, maybe stars crossed like this only. It's my destiny to be away from him. I'll manage! But to be honest, there's still a part of me that's really upset- no angry with his decision! Angry with him for not telling me. A part of me is still angry with the news of him staying!!!!

____________

A/N : taddda!! Surprised right! Let's see how it rolls further.
Keep reading and voting and commenting.

And yes for my dear readers, I have uploaded the prologue of my new ShaPoo fanfiction  - Fog of Love!

Further updates will be made after the completion of this ff.
Link to the prologue is : 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/230064883-fog-of-love