Part 24 Happy Birthday!

Shaheer's POV

Abhimanyu vadh sequence was the next after cheer haran, that shook me within. The amount of affection, pain, torment, frustration and helplessness I felt during the shooting couldn't be described in words. I was surrounded by all sorts of fatherly feelings and emotions. I began thinking of Pooja and my future! "What if something bad happens to our kids?" I said aloud in front of Pooja.

"What? Kya bol rahe ho tum? Stop thinking rubbish!"

"Nhi matlab..it's too torturous. How can they all do this to a mere child."

"I know! It's heart-wrenching. But I must say Paras is a brilliant actor. He had us all in tears!"

"Yeah! True that! But tumhe future ke bare me soch kar dar ni lagta?" I held her soft hands in mine.

"Nahi, muje dar kyu lagega, our love will help in surpassing all. Or tum ye befizul ki baate karna chod do." She kissed my hands, while having utter warmth and love in her eyes.

____________

After some days, Paras bid farewell to us. I really missed him and our whole sequence gained high TRPs. We were almost approaching the end and I have already started missing all the fun. It's been more than 3 years and my life has taken beautiful, unexpected turns. While walking on an unbeaten track, I found my destiny. Professional and personal life, all balanced, this is what Mahabharat has given me. There are talkings on set about our show's success in Indonesia. We have been invited there, atleast this is what I have heard. But let's see, what happens. Right now it's just us, the whole Mahabharat gang shooting non stoppingly and still not waiting for an end.

____________

Pooja's POV

Days are passing like seconds unlike previously, maybe because we are approaching the end. God!!!!! I gonna miss all. Today has been a very hectic day and I'm all tired after shooting. I didn't have the power in me, so that I could change my attire. I want just my bed in an air conditioned room right now..and that's where I'm heading to right now. It's late almost 12 and I am going to my room. I have met Shaheer in his room and he is more tired. I can understand. I don't know why, but today my room seems far away...!

As soon as I opened my room, someone pulled me inside and I was all jerked. And to my shock, it was Shaheer. "What?! Tum yahan!"

Lights were off but I know his touch. "Sshhh!!" He hushed me and the next moment, lights turned on, I heard a blast of confetti and "happy Birthday to you...! Happy Birthday dear Pooja! Happy Birthday to you!" All of them, my darlings along with Shaheer were singing it aloud.
My Mahabharat family. They are making the departure difficult. I began crying aloud "it's too much! I forgot my birthday but it's too kind of you all. Please don't do this to me. Itna special mat karo mere liye!!!"

"You are lucky to have someone, who makes you saying goodbye so hard!" Shaheer quipped and I smiled at him while crying! My Disney kiddo!!

"Oh c'mon! We love you too!" Riya spoke.

"Janamdin bahut mubarak ho Panchali!" Saurav said. Everyone present there wished me.

I cut the cake and fed everyone with my own hands. And my naughty friends, they just smeared the cake on my face. We all were laughing, dancing, clicking pictures.

"Tumne arrange kia ye sab?" I asked my love.

"Always at your service mam!" He answered.

"Par abhi to mai tumhare room se aayi, fir tum mujse jaldi yaha kese aaye?" I asked out of curiosity. Was I that tired that while coming to my room, I didn't feel his presence around me!? No no! It could not be like that!!

"Ab khidki se aana bhi aasan nahi hai! Par pyaar kya kya nhi karvata insaan se!" Vin spoke before Shaheer could answer and I was gaping at him. And my hero just shrugged his shoulders innocently.

"Tum jaa hi nahi rahi thi room se mere, fir jese hi gayi, to mai vaha se nikla, khidki pe sidhi lagai or tapak gya yaha." He finally told me.

"Sapne nahi aayenge na muje ke tum muje surprise kar rhe ho."
"Tum jaa hi nahi rahi thi room se!!!'' I repeated grumpily.

All of them laughed at us. "Humare aage ye ladte rahenge isliye ab hume chalna chahiye!" Rohit laughed.
"Ha ha, let love birds take a flight!'' Lavanya continued.
Soon they all left, even after we asked them to stay.

"I will miss them!"

"Me too!" He replied.

"Aajkal sab nostalgic hogya hai. Hainna!?"

"Ha!"

"By the way, thank you for all this. It's so special!"

"Okay! Okay! But tum muje miss nahi karogi?"

"Mai tumhe miss kyu karu, tum or mai to sath sath chal kar har safar tey karenge. Kabhi dur honge, kabhi pas! Par humesha sath."

"And someone was saying earlier that she doesn't have words to express love! Ghor kalyug!!"

"Shut up!" I laughed and patted his back.

"Acha suno! Suno baba! Maine tumhare liye kuch likha hai."

"Oh!! Batao na kya?"

"Wait padhkar sunata hu!"
He took out a paper from his pocket and started reading from it.

"Together we will walk,
While journeying we will talk.
I'll smile and cherish,
You gonna live and relish.
The walk to our home,
Will be better than any trip to Paris or Rome.
We will walk by the shore,
Through the capes, meadows and downpour.
Amidst the stars and moon,
We gonna stand and embrace the big boon.
The fairytale of ours,
Will be happy ever after, each hour.
Glistening faces, with ear to ear smiles,
We will walk to home, to our own dreamy aisles."

And I was awestruck at his beautiful writing. "Phenomenal! I love you my hero!!" I hugged him tighter and closer.

"I love you too!" He mumbled while his face was deep buried in my neck. I just love it when his everything mingles up with everything of mine. His love so serene and beautiful, makes mine so powerful and addictive.

In the morning, Aarav, Anup, Vin, Praneet, Arpit and God knows how many people wished me whole day on the sets and gifted me presents. My sakha gifted me a beautiful floor length suit from his and Riddhi's side. She also had sent a cake for me. Such a cutipie couple they are. It was one of the bestest birthday!

___________

A/N : Hey guys! Tell me if you liked the chapter or not

A/N : Hey guys! Tell me if you liked the chapter or not. And I have a request to make, if you all want to see Shaheer and Pooja in another series then try to trend the hashtag #bringBackShaPoo on insta or Twitter.

And yes give a try to the new fanfiction "you and I" written by my dear reader Avni_reddy ❣️