Part 37 Thailand Calls!!

Pooja's POV

My one of the reason to join the team of Mahakaali was Sakha! He would help me morally and emotionally, which I really need as I'm drained! I'm drained of God dammn every emotion and tears. I have to be back again, in my original form. "Aapko meri help karni hogi kyuki mai esi nahi thi..'' and I broke down in front of Sakha again.
But again these words ringed in my mind as I spoke this line "mai esa nahi hu, you know that mai esa nahi hu!"
These are the exact last words I heard from him then and now I'm saying to sakha. I was perplexed. He is STILL everywhere, wherever I turn, STILL within me somewhere.

He consoled me, breaking my chain of thoughts "I'm here for you always! I'm happy ke tum vapis aa rahi ho! It's more than enough, baki mai sambhal lunga." He smiled and assured me. I visited him prior to our shooting as I was very much tensed. You know why! Camera! After two and a half years!!! It's frightening for me!

__________

We were shooting for the marriage sequence of Shiva and Parvati in our show Mahakaali : Ant hi Aarambh, when Siddarth sir told me while chuckling "it seems you're getting married to Arjun again...hahah!"
I was taken aback by his words.

"This white scarf is same, which Shaheer was wearing in the marriage sequence!" He pointed towards the scarf worn by Sakha.
Immediately sakha eyed Tewary sir and he realised the gravity of his words. I excused myself and went to my vanity.

____________

Shaheer's POV

It's been an year again and 2018 has started. Krpkab had been doing great in terms of TRPs and everything. But I miss Pooja...more than anything in my life. My parents are sad with me due to this whole thing. They constantly give me death glares on video calls whenever her topic gets raised. Everyone in my family misses her, though none of them have ever met her in person. Such is her MAGIC!

I was at the shoot when Tewary sir called up after a very long time. He gave me the news that Mahabharat and Mahakaali were going to be telecasted in China. And that's why they have invited me, Pooja, Nirbhay and Sourabh as guests there.

"Pooja ne to mana kardia hai, she isn't going." Sir told me on phone.

"I know that alreay. Vo mana hi karegi. I hope she comes." I smiled in order to reassure my self.

_____________

We were leaving for Thailand tomorrow morning. And I still prayed that she comes! "Ek uljhan si buni hai khud dil ne, tum aao..to suljha dena..." I murmured to myself.
Then suddenly a message popped up on my phone. It's from Madhav.

"Actually I'm not going with you guys..kuch emergency hai but I recommend you to enjoy to the fullest with my sakhi..!"

I quipped back "is she coming? What do you mean?"

"Yeah! Badi mushkil se maani hai, I hope ke tum dono alag alag jao pr sath vapis aao." He messaged back.

I was about to reply but he called me.
"Hey! Mujhse raha nhi gya to maine call krlia...dekho Parth ye bhut acha mauka hai please ise hath se jaane mat dena...is bar vo tumhe ignore ni kr paegi.. please!" He stated all this in a single go!

"Hello Sourabh! Haha! Thank you bhai ye mauka dene ke liye..I hope sab kuch thik ho jaye..! I really hope." I smiled faintly but with a determination in my eyes. We talked a bit more about her..! He hadn't called me all these years because of Pooja. And I never minded because she needed someone. And I'm happy that "that someone" was Madhav.

____________

Pooja's POV

Okay! I'm on the airport. I have to breathe in breathe out! God why me!???? I really don't want to go and face him, I don't want any fake apology from him, I don't want to give any interviews or perform with him.
No means no!
But here I'm going with him, as Thailand Calls.
I hope everything turns out to be in my favour..I mean least interaction with him.