Part 2 Late night supper

I was not able to sleep and I don't know why!? Its not like that I'm unhappy, in fact I'm super happy and maybe that's why I wasn't able to sleep. I was staring at the wall by looking up and then I don't know when sleep dawned upon me. 

"Koi is baawle ladke ko Dekho, kese has Raha hai" 

"Ha bhala neend me kon hasta hai" 

"Humare Shaheer Bhai" 

I heard people laughing and chit chatting around me. I woke up and yawned. And I know who could be laughing at me at that time of morning. It was Vin, Saurav, and Rohit. 

"Agar MERI khichai hogyi ho bhrata Shree, to kya Mai is Vin ke bacche ko ek laga du" and I slapped his head. "Or ab aap Bach jaoge!!" He followed me while chuckling. 

I was near the door and suddenly I sat down and said "mujhe to Madhav bachaenge" and I took hold of Sourabh's legs who was coming to my room. He was taken aback for a second but he said "ab to Mai bas apni sakhi ko hi bachaya karunga" 

"Hahahah" Saurav laughed and patted my back. Everybody was laughing but Rohit bhrata shree...oh how much I love calling him my bade bhaiya, said "par tum neend me has kyu rahe the?" 

"MERI sakhi ke prem me hai shayad!!" Sourabh said while adjusting his mukut in the mirror as he had returned from his shooting. I stared at him hard. "Ha MERI sakhi ke prem me hi to hai Arjun, tumhe kya laga? Ha?" And he winked.

Everybody laughed as they love leg pulling me. "Yaar aap log sab Pooja ke bare me hi kyu bat Kar rhe ho? Ese hi ek acha Sapna Dekha to shayad smile AA gyi Hogi" I said while scratching my head. "Aap sab bhi ready ho jao btw, wig lagani hai un lambe Balo ki" 

Today we had the shooting of Draupadi syamwar. Me and Pooja had brief scenes of staring at each other with utter care and affection. Then we had to garland each other while looking at each other. 

__________

Pooja's POV 

I stared directly into his dark black orbs. It seemed like we, I mean Arjun Draupadi would really have felt that. Kuch to hua Hoga tab bhi, Kitna Acha moment hota hai When you are about to marry a person with whom you are in love. Playing Draupadi's character has really provided me with the opportunity to look on other aspects of love. I kept on smiling at Shaheer. "I loved the way how Shaheer was staring at me while walking through the forest. You know it was today's sequence." I told Shafaaq, who has become my fast friend. 

"Tumne abhi abhi kya Kaha?"  

And I analysed my words. "I LOVED THE WAY HOW SHAHEER WAS STARING". 

"I mean! Oh Shafaaq please, don't take it that way. I mean he is a great actor. I really loved enacting it with him." 

"I can see that!" And she laughed. 

In the evening, we enacted the scene of Draupadi's marriage to the 5 pandavas. It shook me within. How women can share her love. But nothing new on her part, aurat yahi to Karti hai, SACRIFICE! 

It was really late at night due to these thoughts, and soon it was 3 o clock in the morning. And then I was hungry too. To distract my mind I strolled in the balcony. Then I saw Shaheer, to my surprise. He was strolling. I walked to him. 

"Tumhe neend Nahi AA rahi kya?" I patted his shoulder. 

"Oh!! Pooja tum yaha. Muje bas neend ni aa rahi thi, tumhe bhi?" 

"Ha! Actually aaj Mai thodi disturb si hu, you know while reading the script, it dawned upon me how difficult it would have been for Draupadi."

"It's our job Pooja. Hum history change Nahi Kar sakte. Or fir vo to khud Hindu goddess thi. Ye sab to niyati thi sakhi" Shaheer smiled to make the situation cool and I laughed "sakhi? Vo to sirf Govind hi muje keh sakte hai!" 

"I know tumhara or Sourabh Ka comfort level alag hai but mai bhi tumhara friend Hu!" 

"Friend, ye kab hua?" I laughed. 

"Chalo good night. Muje Sona hai" he was agitated with me due to my constant laughing.

"Suno na! Mere dost! Muje bhookh lagi hai, Mai Maggi Bana rahi thi, tum khaoge?" I asked him. And he turned back and smiled "ab tum keh rahi ho to theek hai?" 

"Sach batao, bhookh se bachne ke liye hi Yaha MERI Tarah bahar Aaye the na" I asked and we laughed together while heading towards the mess.