Part 31 Leaving?

Shaheer's POV

We were dancing, I mean all of my co actors were dancing on songs like "bole chudiya" and on "ae mere dil tu gaye jaa"- and as always Vin and Anup were killing it with their moves. I personally adore them.
Suddenly the camera team present below the stage wanted to handover a present to me, gifted by a fan, I moved to collect it but Pooja took it by moving forward. She has always been like that, helpful and super sweet.  In courtesy I bowed and thanked her, and she giggled seeing me bowed down. It was tough to do a dance with the gift, so she took it again from me returned it to backstage team and I looked at her. You might call me mean, but I truly love her when she cares about me. I like being papmered by her and yeah my mom. We both were dancing a bit and were conversing in between. We were totally engrossed. After that "pretty woman" started playing and I stared at Pooja whenever the pick up line came. She didn't notice but I was gazing at her.

Then I helped Anup by Handling his coat, as it was a hinderance to his comfort. Rohit asked me to dance but I just smiled . He wanted me to join as I was standing only but I was with Pooja, so it was okay.
Then to my surprise, I Felt left out when Pooja began dancing with Vin and her girl gang (Veebha and Shafaq). I know that she danced only upon their insistance, But I felt alone so I Finally joined my brothers while Pooja was posing for a picture. Then I saw Vin coming near her and I didn't know why I felt jealous seeing them.. it shouldn't be like that .. I mean ofcourse he's my bhaii but I was jealous because SHE'S MINE!
To just resist the sight in front of my eyes, I stood near Pooja,  between them both. Crazy! Me? Yeah of course!!

______________

Pooja's POV

So it's 16 December today and I was a guest today at my Arjun's personal show, Panah Asmaara Arjun! What a big adventurous day. "But today I really wanted to cry when I saw him with them!" I told Veebha as I was lying beside her in her room, after shooting whole day. "He's so mean!" I continued.

"Please Pooja! Tell me what happened?! You are scaring me!" She said.

"Okay listen what happened!" I told her the entire thing.

Flashback :

When I reached the set of PAA, I was shocked to see Shaheer, participating as a judge along with Indra and his constant co host. I was shocked to see so many girls competing for my Shaheer. And at the same time I was infuriated.
"Hii!" I intervened.

"we you tell me what is happening?! Shaheer you told me that you have come to Indonesia for a month and it's been 2 and a half months...and I asked you what you are going for and you said it's for a meet and greet you never told me it's a dating show and these girls..!" I said in a single go.
He tried to explain "it's not a dating show and it's just a game show!" 

"why these girls are There and no boys in the contestants then?"

"it's the format of the show yar..!"

"only girls?"

"yeah..!"

"and when I asked you what did you tell me?" I lashed out at him.

"that it's a game show!" he replied innocently.

"I really don't know what to say to you and" I turned to Indra and continued "I asked you, and what did you tell me, it's okay! it's all okay! all safe! it's not a dating show! Is it look like a non dating show to you right now? I met you at the Mahacinta show right!? And I asked you! You know the relationship we share...I was friendly enough to tell you that and what did you tell me!!!"