Part 9 Me and You!

Pooja's POV

I didn't realize how time passed with Mahabharat family. I was really transforming into an actress without much problem. Giving interviews, shooting in heavy costumes, eating food together, sitting on water tank top, gossiping, defending our characters, clicking enormous amount of photos have become a daily routine for me. My friendship with each and everyone on set specially with Sourabh and Shaheer is literally, and will always be my lifetime achievement.

Shaheer and me were getting more and more close. We used to help each other in every situation. People on set started shipping us together but we never accepted it openly. Maybe everything was there itself. Just unsaid, Unexpressed but untainted.

_______

Shaheer's POV

I love her. That's it. This is the truth I know. But I never accepted it. I don't know why, but I never felt the need. It's like she belongs to me. I own her and likewise.

But!
But! But!
Tomorrow is my birthday and nobody remembers it. Hell weird. Vese to sab mujhse pyaar dikhate Hain or ab kisi ko birthday tak Yaad Nahi. Hadh hai Yaar. I know Draupadi cheer haran scene shoot ho raha hai, sab usi me lage hai but still Yaar, I'm important too. I have not spent time with Pooja due to hectic schedule. We are shooting day and night. But muje Nahi pata, she has to celebrate my birthday. Nahi to Mai usse bat Nahi karunga. I hope Kuch ho Jaye magic.
While thinking all this shit, i slept soundly in my room.

Suddenly I was pulled by somebody and I could recognise him.

________

Pooja's POV

"Bhim yrr mat khicho muje, sone do" Shaheer said as Saurav pulled him out of his bed.

We chuckled lightly.

"Itni bhi dosti thik Nahi, ye to neend me bhi samjh jaata hai ke Mai Hu" Saurav said.

"Arre par uthao use" Arpit asked.

"Neend itni gehri hai, uth hi Nahi Raha" Rohit put hand on his head.

"Ye to sab kharab Kar dega, so to ese Raha hai jese cheer haran ki shooting  me busy ye tha" Saurav said. "Aalsi Kahi Ka, uthja Bhai Shaheer" he continued.

"Panchaali tumhara surprise to Gaya kaam se, ye Nahi uthenge." Vin joined us.

I frowned and patted Shaheer's head. "Utho utho na". All in vain.

_________

Shaheer's POV

I yawned and woke up. "Kya time ho raha hai, kyu Kar rahe ho pareshan itni Der se! Kisi ko Mera birthday to Yaad NHI, to sone hi do! Surprise dia hi ni jaata Kisi se" I said in half sleep.

"Surprise ki bat mat krna tum" Saurav made a fist pointing towards me, as if he was going to punch me. I crawled back but realised that I was on terrace not on bed.

"2 baj rahe hain subah ke, pichle do ghanto se, kitne?" Rohit continued.

"2 ghanto se" I repeated.

"Ha 2 ghanto se tumhe uthane ki koshish Kar rahe hain ke tumhe surprise denge 12 bje." Rohit said.
And I suddenly grew pale.

"Sorry to say but Bhai tu surprise ke  layak bhi Nahi hai" Aham said.

I took my own sweet time to realise what was happening. Terrace was beautifully decorated. Lights, cake, champagne, wine glasses, collage of my pictures, apple pie and music system. A perfect setting for a birthday surprise. "Oh my goodness! Ye sab tum logo ne Kia. Thank you so much. And sorry" I said.

"Pooja ne Kia, usi Ka idea tha we just helped my sakhi" Madhav explained.

I turned to my love. "Thank you for making it so special. Really! thank you so much" and she smiled taking away my heart again. It was her daily business.

I was damn happy to see everything. Everyone bought gifts for me. And yeah I apologized for being a sleepy ass. I cut the cake, celebrated with champagne. It was all beautiful under the star lights. Soon we all were drunk and almost everybody fell in a slumber.
Pooja was laughing like a mad lady, taking hiccups in between. And ask me, she looked the cutest. We were gazing at the moonlit sky when she placed her head on my shoulder. I looked at her. Suddenly a shooting star made its way through the sky. She closed her eyes and me too.
"Kya manga?" I asked.

"Tumhari success." She said simply.

"Maine bhi!"

"Ye Nahi manga ke hum yuhi sath rahe?" She asked.

" Jo azar se hi Mera hai, Mai use dua me bhi kyu mangu." I said while not looking at her. She was perplexed, I  could sense that. She was constantly looking at me and I was loving it. Me and her! Under the sky all drunk and dusted. Just us!

"Kya hua?" I asked knowingly.

"Kuch Nahi! Tumne Sahi Kaha, friends are for life, Kabhi bhagwan se Nahi maangne padte" she replied.

"Are you serious!?" I was infuriated.

"What?"

"Chodo, Kuch Nahi" I kept silence but I mean what was that. She considers us friends? Still? If yes then let it be!! I really can't help it if my gestures are not enough.