Part 38 Driven?

Shaheer's POV

I don't know how but we completed the shooting of the entire interview in a single go, without any problem in the morning itself. It's really amazing...might be it's because I'm working with a girl who's perfect in my eyes.
Oh that Sempurna moment..how much she loved that. I still remember good old days when we were together, happy and complete.
In the afternoon we had photoshoots I mean me, Nirbhay and Pooja. She was getting ready and was sitted adjacent to Nirbhay when I popped in there.

"First shoot me mai sath nahi hu, dono bore mat ho jaana." I laughed a bit.

"Ha ha nahi honge bore." Nirbhay replied smilingly.

My beautiful was looking pretty than ever in her white ballgown and I was gaping at her when suddenly Nirbhay caught me off guard and said "arre kitna dekhoge usko..hahha." and I came out of the reverie.

"Pichle kayi saalo se yhi to kar raha hai Shaheer! Aadat itni jaldi nahi choota karti yaar. Girls are her favourite playtoy.. hhahahha! Just kidding!" She said it altogether and I laughed while looking at her as I retreated back.
But as soon as I turned away, a lone tear escaped my eye and wetted my entire soul. I know in what context she had commented and that she was not joking. I just went away.

___________

When Nirbhay completed his photoshoot, he came to me as he called for a break before the next one.
"Tyar ho jao, ab hum sath me shoot karenge."

"Ha bas jaa raha hu" I smiled.

"Pata ni mera bolna sahi hai bhi ya nhi..par jaldi sab sort karlo yaar...mai tumhe ese ni dekh sakta dono ko!"

I smiled inanimately as I'm devoid of any emotion right now.
He put his hand on my shoulder and continued "you know vo ek aadat si hai tumhe sath dekhne ki..tum dono ko and I seriously want ke sab thik ho jaye...ese haar mat maan.."

"Kya karu fir mai..kese samjhau ke mujse galti hogyi pr mai bhut sharminda hu.." and I started crying.
He pulled me into a hug and said "oh bhaii Shaheer bhaii rote nhi hai yaar... chup bilkul. Please chup! Pooja loves you. Dikhta hai. Par vo bas gussa hai..ruthi hui hai..tu mana le bhaii and I know you can do it!"

I looked at him half in tears, half smiles. "Thank you Nirbhay. Thank you!"

"Bhai bas ek dua kar..ke esa pyar mujhe bhi mile..mai bhi rona chahta hu..par esi ladki mil jaye bas!" He joked to make me laugh and I did.

"Ye hui na baat!" He patted my shoulder and I said "bhaii tuje bhi hoga pyar.. inshallah!!" I smiled.

___________

Pooja's POV

What the hell had happened with this guy!!? Why is he crying like this!!?? Why he's so stubborn!!? Why he's determined to make me cry too!!? Why? Damnnn! Why?? I began questioning myself as I watched him weeping with Nirbhay and then leaving. First cry, create a scene and then leave! Woahh!

He just makes me sob as he cries. He still dwells here, right in my heart. Why don't he get it that it still pains me to see him like that? He's making it tough for me. "I don't want to be near him as he don't deserve. He's such a freaking womanizer! A playboy ! He's faking it! I know he's faking his cries" I told myself so that I don't melt. I was blabbering continuously and I entered in my vanity.

I began to unzip my white gown, without noticing anything. I was dumbfounded. Despite of my constant reminders to myself, I think about him and his pain. I don't know why?
I was just wondering absurd things in my mind when I took a step back and back again. It's my hobby to pace back and forth when in stress. I stepped back, with my hand unzipping my dress slowly, but I hit someone.
Someone was standing behind me. I looked in the mirror and it was Shaheer. I looked at the surroundings and saw that it's not my vanity, it's his. I had not taken enough care while entering...I didn't see the name. I didn't realise that there was none of my dresses or makeup because again I was lost in him and his thoughts.
It's him again..!!!