Part 16 Yours, To you, from You!

Pooja's POV

We began shooting for agyaatvas sequence and it turned out to be a fun ride. And the next look which was appreciated was of bhim's. He really looked so well and handsome. Some people clicked Shaheer and his pic together. And I laughed out so loud because they legit looked like a couple. "Tum dono ki Shaadi Kara de!" I laughed.
"Panchaali tum bhi ese keh rahi ho, koi Nahi tumhare din hai, bol lo, bad me btaunga" Bhim said.

"Shaadi to Mai bas tumse karunga" Shaheer openly declared.
And I blushed.

"Ye apna hi raag alaap Raha hai" Bhim continued.
"Prem me hai ye, baccha prem me hai" Lavanya added and everyone laughed.
"Batau abhi!! Prem ke bcche" Shaheer comically made a fist. It was not new though. Ever since proposal had happened, people are going crazy in the set. Jaha jaao, vhi Shaheer and Pooja, shuru ho jaate Hain.
Jaha Mai jaati Hu, to uska naam zubaan par hota hai, jaha vo jaata hai , vaha Mera. It seems we are always together.
And coming back to our current track, Shaheer used to take time more than me, in getting ready.

"Yaar liner Sahi se Nahi laga. I have to look perfect." He whined to the make artist. I always smiled seeing his antics. He had always been passionate about his job.
We all had fun and by that time people started sending us loads of gifts, collages, cakes and what not.
We were all feeling so blessed to know that our Mahabharat became successful. We all were always thanking God for this much love and appreciation from our fandom.

When I was sorting my gifts, my eyes fell on a collage. It had just my pictures with Shaheer, with a line "we love you #ShahPoo"
Then I saw a mug of our pictures with "#ArDi I love you two " I quickly went to his room and showed him the gifts.
He said nothing, just smiled.

Then he opened his closet and I was shocked to see similar gifts and presents lying there with ArDi and ShahPoo written on them. There were dozens of them.

"They call us ArDi and ShahPoo" he smiled.
"Tum Sahi keh rahe the, Draupadi and Arjun bloomed into Pooja and Shaheer" I said recollecting his words.

He kissed my forehead and held my hands in his. "You don't know, how much change you have brought in my life"

"Par Mai tumhe badalna Nahi chahti" I replied.

"Tumne muje nhi, MERI Zindagi ko badal dia hai. It has become more vibrant, beautiful and happy. Muje ab Kisi chiz ki chahat Nahi hai Pooja"

I was teary eyed by then and hugged him. He give me new reasons everyday to love him more.
"I don't know is show ke bad kya Hoga. Hum alag hogye to?"

"Kya humara pyaar itna weak hai, sirf show ke liye hai?" He questioned back.

"Bilkul Nahi. Bas ghabrahat Hoti hai. Life changing show hai ye. Sab Kuch ab jesa NHI rahega!"

"Ye to obvious hai. My love will not remain same. It will be growing more and more."

"Paidaish se wafaat tak,
Seher se Raat tak,
Ibtida se anjaam tak
Tujh me hi hu, tujh tak hi Hu, tujhse hi hu..!" He recited.

I was awestruck as he really had written it for me, so beautiful and so pure. My words are always less in front of his aura. He is phenomenal at all his fronts. I adore him as a person, as an actor, as my everything. Just so perfect.
I just remained in his arms, with him. That's the place to where I belong truly!!

 That's the place to where I belong truly!!

I'm yours! Day to night.
From birth and virtues to suffice.
I'm yours! Till my labour is leading to achievements.
From you to you! I'm yours ! To life,You are my entire commitment!

Ps: just tried to portray his words in my version. I hope I didn't let you down.