Part 19 Silence!

Pooja's POV

"Shaheer!" I called once again but he didn't turn back.
Our DOP called for pack up as we had bank episodes and Geeta gyaan required a lot of editing. I was closely following him as he walked out of the set.

"Shaheer! Arjun! Listen na Baba! I'm sorry. Please! Listen!" I called him as he entered his room, all tired and stressed.

"Pooja please! I need rest for now. Mai bahut thaka hua Hu, I'm going to change. Please Abhi jao"
And he closed the door on my face.
I was shocked as it was really not a matter to fight.
I retired to my room and readjusted all my belongings. I went to mess with others to have a look of him but he didn't came for dinner.
I am not able to sleep now. It's all because of him. "Why he isn't talking to me?" I said aloud and kept rolling on the bed.

It's morning and now I want him to listen to me. I went to his room and he was still sleeping like a baby. I sat near him and caressed his hairs. How adorable my munchkin is!! I love him and I'm sorry too. I kissed him on his cheek.

I was adoring him when he woke up. He stood up and was silently walking towards the washroom when I blocked his way.

"Shaheer suno to ek baar, why I didn't call!"

"Shut up!!"

"Arre itna naaraz kyu ho rahe ho. Ek bar suno." I held him in my grip but he freed himself.
He gave me a very rude look and went to the loo.

__________

It's evening and despite of my several attempts, he is not talking to me. I'm fed up. I was sitting at the roof top and I began crying profusely.
"Distance creates gap between hearts." His words were ringing in my ears.
"Muje jaana hi Nahi chaiye tha. Maan Leni chaiye thi uski baat. Meri Galti hai bhi or Nahi bhi, I don't know!! after a whole one year, I was meeting my mom. She didn't let me go out of her sight." I told Veebha who was sitting beside me, consoling me.

She replied "I understand. Tum usse pyar se samjhao. Vo pyaar karta hai tumse, isliye gussa hai, par isi liye samjh bhi jaega. Don't cry now."

"I'll try again."

_____________

Shaheer's POV

"Ek Raat vo thi Jo tab bhi baaki thi, aaj ek sham ye hai Jo jald dhal jaati hai." I murmured to myself while sitting in balcony, remembering her in front of my closed eyes. I was not talking to her because she didn't deserve my attention right now.
I'm happy that she's back, earlier than promised. But I'm very angry. I'll not talk.

"Arjun!" I heard her calling my reel name as she stood at the door of my room. She had cried, I could sense. And it was paining me.

She called again and again but I didn't budge. At last she went away and I left a sigh.

__________

Pooja's POV

Its too much of him now. His silence is killing me inside out. It's really too much. Mai ek bar last try karungi, maana to thik Nahi to Mai bhi bat ni krungi. I decided.

I approached him next day as he was amid a tea break.
I dragged him and shouted in front of everyone "suno meri baat."

"Behave yourself Pooja" he shouted back.

"Behave...behave myself..!" I began crying profusely and everyone looked at us. Rohit came "I think Shaheer, tum dono ko akele me baat Karni chaiye! Jao"

Shaheer took me to a corner and said "drama kyu create Kar rahi ho Panchaali. Please I don't want to listen anything."

"Tumhe Sunna padega." I held him more close as I was missing him so much.

"Mai call Nahi Kar Pai kyuki mumma muje akele chod hi Nahi rahi thi. We had met after one year. Even papa was there to surprise me."

"So what??"

"So I wasn't able to call you. Tumhe kya Lagta hai Maine tumhe miss Nahi Kia !"

"Kia hota to ek message to aata."

"Try to understand. For god's sake! All of us were so happy about us both. I was overwhelmed with emotions."

"Panchaali I missed you to no end. I called you, you did cut my call, kayi bar uthaya hi Nahi. Tumhari aadat hogyi hai muje. But.."

"But ab to mujhse alag rehne ki bhi aadat dal rhe ho tum!"

"You know what! Tum Mera gussa or pyar samjhti hi Nahi ho." He went away, but I could see his eyes brimming with tears. He didn't let them flow unlike me. I rubbed my face and followed him.

"Is everything alright?" Rohit asked him.

"Yeah!" He lied.

Then suddenly Vin came with an envelope. "It's an invitation. Official hai guys!! Star Parivaar awards is happening!" Everyone rejoiced.

"Hum log 9 categories me nominated Hain and dance performance bhi hai. Or ek performance hai, where we have to wear our stage costumes. I'm excited" he continued.

"Performance group dance hai guys. Humare set se Shaheer and Pooja jaenge" Tewary sir declared.

I looked at him all tensed and he too looked at me.
We have to go to dance practice from tomorrow while he has to manage both his shoot and practice. "No matter what I'll always make it up to him." I recalled my own words and smiled.

A/N : Though I wasn't going to post it so soon but I could see the immense amount of love and affection from you people

A/N : Though I wasn't going to post it so soon but I could see the immense amount of love and affection from you people. So this chapter is dedicated to all my dear readers. Cheers!!!