Part 29 Perfection

Shaheer's POV

Oh my goodness! What had she done to me!? I'm so pink! Just because of her mere touch, oh god!! My alluring beauty.

"Kisi shayar ki ghazal,
Ya khuda ka tasavvur ho?
Mere ishq ki dhoop me sard hawa ka lutf,
Ya barish ke bad ki mitti ki khushboo ho?"
I recited to myself while watching the same me in mirror, all red and wholly in love with her. She makes everything so better and fresh around me whenever she touches me. Embodiment of perfection!! My perfect.

I was lost in the moment when suddenly Saurav, Vin, Lavanya and Rohit entered my room. I had my back to them and Saurav patted me. "Bhrata bheeeemmm!" I shrieked so loud as I came out of my trance.

"Haha haha! Kiske khayalo me gum ho Shaheer babu?" Saurav replied.

"Ha ab to Dupu bhi aagyi hai!" Vin winked.

"Dupu?" I asked as I was still lost in her touch.

"Bhool gye aap. Very bad! Draupadi se door kya huye, kuch mahine, ke aap uska Nick name bhool gye?" Vin taunted.

"Hawwww!!" And the rest three exclaimed in unison.

"Oh sorry! Use mat bata dena. Vese hi naraz hai!" I pleaded.

"Kyu ab kya kia tumne?" Rohit finally spoke.

"Bas yuhi. Meri hi galti hai shayad. Ya halaat!?" I suddenly murmured to myself.

"Halaat! Ye halaat! Haaye! Ishq ke parwano ki jaan ye halaat hi to lete hain!" Rohit said in a typical shayar style. And we all cracked up with me blushing a bit.

"Aye haye meri jaan Sharma gayi!" Saurav looked at me.

"Aap log bhi na!" I rebuffed and then Vin suggested "chalo, aaj Aarav bhaiya ke room me dhava bolte hain!"

"Good idea!" I said.

And we all Pandavas went to his room!
"Pranipat pitamah!" He turned to us and laughed a lot.

"Maine or hum sab ne tumhe kitna miss kia..tumhe pata nahi hai!" He replied.

"Hum sab?" Vin asked.

"Or kya Aarav bhaiya ke room me hume bhi entry allowed hai bhyii" Anup spoke as he was sitted on the bed. We didn't notice him and Shafaq.

"Oh yeahh!! Guys!!" Shafaq added.

"Muje to Mahabharat ke din yaad aagye. Ek bar fir hum sab same building me hai!" Saurav showed his happiness.

"Sach me. It's amazing!" Rohit smiled.
We all spent some quality time but I missed my Panchali. I have to woo her somehow. What should I do???? Suddenly something popped in my mind! She would hug me straight if I did this! "Yes!!! It gonna surely work!" I said aloud in front of everyone in the room and they all looked at me as If I'm mad. Well I surely am!

__________

Pooja's POV

"Mahacinta ek musical drama hai mumma! It features some famous scenes from my show and Ramayana as well. And hum log, as cast collaborate kar rhe hai, Indonesia media ke sath just for our fans here!" I explained my mumma about Mahacinta on phone. She was curious to know what it was about!

It's 12 December 2014 and I didn't realise that 2 days passed in a fraction of second here. We all have practiced our performances and today we would be live from Mahacinta set for the first time. And as a performer I'm looking forward to it.

"Look at Rohit and Shafaq!" Vin exclaimed as we watched a bit of their performance on "fevicol" song.

"Yeah! Humne to inhe maata putra ke roop me hi dekha hai. Though they are doing it brilliantly." Shaheer said.
Before that Ramayan's cast had performed their performance and re enacted their famous scenes. And moreover Gagan (Rama), Neha (Sita) and Neil (lakshman) were so warm and polite. Neha sang bollywood song along with Aarav. And she was amazing. After the bang on performance of Shafaq and Rohit, Ayu Ting, an Indonesian singer, sang "tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam" with an other male artist.
And to be honest it was a very good performance. Even Shaheer loved it.