Part 15 My Beautiful

Pooja's POV

It was the most enchanting morning of my life as I woke up in his arms, who is my everything. It was really a great feeling to be with him. My munchkin was still sleeping, his hands still Wrapped around me. Though I didn't want him to wake him up from his deep slumber but I had to because we had shoot right away.
"Hey! Wake up Shaheer! Wake up!"
I tried to call him.

"I love you" he smiled seeing me and then yawned. "I really love you" he continued and kissed my neck.

"I love you too! Par utho fresh ho jao, we have to go!"

"Yeah!"

I retired to my room. And got ready for the shoot.

__________

Shaheer's POV

I was super happy and content. Yes content is actually a right word. I was content after making her officially mine. I really started to believe that there are things which needs to be said. Love is all about expressing, either through actions or through words. If more correctly, love is about expressing through words then through actions.
Pooja loves me! That's the most important thing. I'll never let her go out of my life. She truly completes me. She knows me. She understands everything. I love my love.

Nowadays we were shooting for the Vanvaas sequence. And Pooja was really happy as for the first time for her, she had to wear light cotton saree. Minimal makeup and next to nothing jewelry.
I remember when we shot with Sourabh, our first scene, she was literally dancing and saying "kaash ye Vanvaas yuhi chalta rahe. I'm loving it"

She is really a kid. My love!! How much I love calling her my love.

Today we shot for my comeback sequence and after that I shot an action sequence.
Though she had to wear only a saree and minimum makeup, still she was late at set. "Uff these girls. They are always late."

"But worth the wait" she said as she came and everyone laughed. She was really looking gorgeous. Simplicity at its peak. I was ecstatic to see 'my beautiful' when suddenly someone broke my reverie.

"Ab bolo Arjun" Saurav laughed. "Vese Panchaali iski bhi Galti NHI, bahut Der se wait Kar Raha tha tumhara." He continued.

"Ha bas ab inke din or Raat bechainii me hi katenge" Lavanya added.

"Kyuki pyar hua, ikraar hua hai..." Rohit sang loudly. I literally turned red. And Panchaali, she was blushing hard.

"Bas bas itna blush mat Karo aap dono, aaj Ka sequence kharab NHI Karna" Vin said.
And I slapped his head. "Kharab Hoga bhi Nahi"

I returned to my room around 2 o'clock as today it was really hectic. We almost completed our Vanvaas sequence. Tit bits are left.

_________

Pooja's POV

I'm really tired. Pura din set par Nikal gya. But Achi bat hai ke ye sequence almost over hogya. Ab agyaatvas shuru hoga.
I was about to change when I heard a knock on my door. I went to check and I smiled as I saw Shaheer.

"Tum, is waqt?" I asked.

"Kyu Kisi or ko expect Kar rhi thi" he retorted mischievously.

"Shut up! Mai isliye puch rhi Hu kyuki tum to bahut thak gye the to rest Karna chaiye na" I let him in and made him sit.

"Ha par muje tumse Kuch kehna tha"

"Kya?"

"Tum bahut Achi lagti ho in kapdo me bhi. Exactly! worth all my waiting." He grabbed me by waist.
I let my fingers run into his hairs. I love him so much. I kissed his forehead. "Thank you Mr handsome" I smiled.

"Or?"

"Or kya?"

"Tum Kuch or Nahi kahogi?" He asked. But I didn't get what he was trying to say.

"Matlab?"

"Nhi chodo. Mai yhi reh jau tumhare paas?"

"Okay! To tum chahte the Mai ye Bolu!?" I laughed and he nodded his head up and down. He is cute. I chuckled.

"Kehne ki baat nhi hai, Ruk jao! I was missing you vese bhi"

"Yeh hui na meri Pooja wali baat" he hugged me and we fell on the bed, I was on top of him.

"Tumhari Pooja!?"

"Ha! From head to toe! Inside, out! Only mine!" He claimed.

"Of course! Acha Mai change Karke aayi"

"Jaldi" he said loudly.

"Ohkayyy" I laughed.

But when I came back he already drifted off to sleep. I caressed his hairs and kissed him on cheeks. "Can I be yours" I remember him saying that instead of asking "will you be mine!?"

That's his beauty. He is always like this. Always playing his best version. "I love him" sometimes this sentence looks very small and inappropriate in front of him. And surely it is. I hope of finding something good so that I can express what he means to me!

I woke up but I was alone. He had gone to his room. But it's okay. I'll meet him at the set.

I reached our set but this time he was late. Everyone was looking for him. To my surprise Shaheer came and I stared at him hard.
Everyone stared at him.

"Kya hai bhyii! I'm looking the most pretty today" he said as we were seeing his Brihannala avtaar.

"Aaj to aap Panchaali se bhi adhik sunder lag rahe ho jyesht" Vin said and blew a flying kiss in his direction.

"I know bro!" Shaheer said and catched his kiss in air.

"Of course!" I cleared my throat as I wanted to laugh. But I didn't have the audacity because he was literally carrying his attire with utter perfection and grace. And I was really admiring his growth as an actor, all dedicated to his character.

"Now you are worth the wait! MY BEAUTIFUL" I smiled.