Part 18 Void

Shaheer's POV

She might think that it's a very small thing, but it is definitely not so small for me. I mean she's going away for three days. Aur Mai chah Kar bhi usko join Nahi Kar Sakta. Is she kidding me? How could she go like that, emptying me as a whole!!
This was so unprofessional of her!

She opened my vanity's gate and came to meet me all dressed up to depart.

"Hey! Tum mujhe bye Nahi kahoge?"

"Kyu jaa rahi ho?"

"Ohoo! Shaheer agar mom Yaha NHI Hoti to Mai bilkul Nahi jaati. Teen din ki bat hai. I'll be back."

"No! This is so unprofessional. Kaam thoda Pura kya hua ke tum jaa rhi ho. MB is a huge project."

"And Shaheer is a bigger project than that! Right?" She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Listen! Tumhe pata bhi Nahi chalega ke mai kab gyi or kab aai. Now stop behaving like a baby."

I made a face. "Please Pooja. You know Mai tumhe bahut miss karunga."

"Or Mai tumse bhi jaada miss krungi tumhe. We will talk on phone. And sometimes distance makes love stronger. It's necessary." She winked.

"Distance just creates gap between hearts." I retorted.

"Kya hum itne weak hai Arjun? Just in three days, will we be apart?"

"Definitely no!"

"To bas fir. Trust me I will call you. And bid me goodbye smilingly."

"No goodbye! Because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."

"My Disney kid.."
But I stopped her in between and kissed her passionately. She was surprised but soon she kissed me back. I was not letting her go. And she giggled in between and parted.
"I love you Arjun"

"Not more than me" I said.

I smiled finally and said "aunty ko Mera namaste bol dena tum."

"Mai unhe humare bare me btaungi. I want to share my happiness with her."

I kissed near her lips. She giggled again and said "I'll meet you soon."
"Very soon!" I replied.

____________

It had been a whole complete day, and she hadn't called. I will kill her. Ek call to karleti. I'm missing her. Damn!! My head is spinning. I'm too tired and she's not here. I am darn missing her.
Mai hi call Kar leta Hu.

"Hello!" I said as she picked.

"Hello! Ha Shaheer"

"Tumne muje call kyu Nahi ki"

"Muje time NHI lag raha. My mom is not leaving me!" She laughed.

"I'm miss.."

"Okay! I'll call you later!" She did cut the call and I just gaped hard at my phone.
But koi Nahi I understand. It had been quite a time since she was here. I'll let her enjoy.

Second day passed and she didn't even message me. I was distressed. I didn't realize that when she became my priority, my necessity! I love her. But is she not missing me? And Here I'm! Totally missing her!
How much I'm missing her, her smile that takes away all my tiredness, her presence in my room, her happy vibes, her beautiful hazel eyes, her jolly personality, her care for me, my love for her! And how much I'm missing my pretty co actor, a companion of forevers!!

___________

Oh now it's the third day. She would be back by tomorrow. Yippee! "Lemme call her" I decided as I was at a tea break.
Beep! Beep! She didn't pick. Again! She messaged me instead,
"mom is very happy about us! I'll be back by today around 8 or 9. I love you!"

She was coming back. But I'm not happy now. She had really pissed me off. Three days, big days, we didn't talk and she just pretend as if she could ensure all this. Just one phone call on her own!? Am I not worth it?

Let her come! I won't talk. It's enough now! She had created a void in my life, in my heart, in just three days. I'll not let go of it easily. I swear. Without her, emptiness has become an emotion. And I have decided to live it!

_________

Pooja's POV

I know vo bahut naraz Hoga. But I really didn't get time. Mumma was so happy about us. I can't tell. I had messaged him of my coming but I have already reached our set. It's 5 in evening. I would surprise him. Or manana padega. Why I didn't message!?
I am going to tell all, how my family reacted to our relationship. He will be happy.
I reached his room but it was empty. I went to Rohit's room. "Hey!"

"Hey! Aagyi tum?" He replied.

"Shaheer Kaha hai?"

"Vo shooting Kar Raha hai. He is shooting Geeta gyaan. So he's going to shoot at night too. Tumne use call ni Kia, gussa hai vo Panchaali" he smiled faintly.

"Mai surprise dene hi to aai Hu. Mai set par jaati Hu! Thanks!"

"Ruko Mai bhi chal rha Hu. Mai 10 minute ke liye Aaya tha Kuch kaam se. Wait!"

"Okay!" I smiled.

We went to the set and there he was, shooting his sequence with sakha. How much I adore them!!
Soon I heard "cut!" And I approached him, my love.

"Shaheer!" I said smilingly. But he gave me a tough look and went away.

_________

A/N : Hey guys! Posted new part!! Tell me how it is!? Don't forget to vote , comment and share!
Love from my side. Till next, Sayonara ❤