Part 8 Just for You

Pooja's POV

I'm impressed with Shaheer. He was leaving no stone unturned in making me go awe with his skills. A very amazing actor, a handsome man with a golden heart and a prolific budding writer. I can sense that he has the potential of writing more. And I seriously want to read his previous works, but not know. Aaj Mai sirf aaram karungi. I'm tired of carrying that heavy attire from past 10 days. Today we all have got an unplanned holiday. I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest. Lol! I'm a lazy ass. I went to the mess to have my breakfast only to find all others. They all were delighted due to the off.

"Aao Panchaali, aao" Saurav welcomed me with a good laugh.

"Aaj hum log milkar cooking Kar rahe hai or sab sath me khaenge" Praneet explained.

"Wow! But mujhe Kuch Nahi aata. I'm bad at cooking."

"Koi Nahi aaj ye bhi sikhlo" Lavanya said. I got excited to learn something new.
We began Cooking and trust me, I never had so much fun in my life. Mahabharat has really given me a big loving family. Delighted and happy are small words. As it took a lot of time to make food, it was almost 2 in the afternoon. And our brunch was ready.

"Par itna Kuch Karne ke bad me aaj bhook Nahi lagi" Shaheer said.

"Kyuki aaj hum Khush Hain Parth. Jab man Khush ho to Anya saari icchaye samapt ho jati hai" Sourabh sounded like his character.

"Ye Aapne apni script padhi kya abhi abhi, ya sywam Shri Krishna bole aaj" Vin laughed.

"Bhai is bande par Shri Krishna Ka aashirwad hai" Arpit said. And we all shared laughter and smiles.

We all ate food and it was delicious. Today I learned a lot of new and old recipes. And it will not be an understatement if I say that Shaheer is an amazing cook. He helped in many ways. After our brunch, we sat down for a light chit chat and gossip.

"Pata hai aaj subah Shaheer ne mujhe ek choti si shayari Sunai. And it was beautiful. Mujhe to pata hi Nahi tha ke ye itna acha writer hai" I told everybody.

"Nahi Nahi, vo to bas ese hi"

"Kya sunaya Bhai ne Hume bhi suna do" Vin asked.

"Mai hi batati Hu, Zulfein baandha mat Karo tum hawayein naaraz rehti Hain" I recited.

Everybody applauded him. And obviously it was worth it. "Or bhi Kuch Likha hai Aapne?" Lavanya asked.

"Nahi" Shaheer said.

"Haan!" I cut him.

"Bhool Gaye Tumne hi to Kaha ke tum likhte ho, or fir ye first thodi tha."

"Par jaha tak Mai janta Hu Shaheer ki, isne to aajtak Kuch Nahi Likha hainna?" Rohit said. "Ya muje bataya Nahi Tumne?" He continued.

"Nahi Nahi Bhai, aapse kya chupaunga?" Shaheer said.

"To fir jab Mai Baal bandh rahi thi tab tumne yahi to Kaha tha!?" I enquired but I saw that there was a change of expression on every one's face.
"Kyuki tum Baal bandh rahi thi Pooja" Riya repeated. And I was flushed. It was his first time, just for me.

"Just for you" Sourabh said. It seemed as if he read my mind.

I was not able to meet anybody's eyes, so I just left from there. Shaheer was walking behind me. I could feel him. But I didn't react. We reached my room and I tried to close the door on his face. But he stopped me.