Part 21 The Night!

Shaheer's POV

I ran to her as she was lying unconscious on the floor. "Pooja! Pooja! Wake up! Kya hua achanak." Suddenly our choreographer came to me and said "kya hua Pooja ko?" She tried to wake her up.

"I don't know! Achanak se practice karte huye gir gayi."

"Ye to hona hi tha." She said.

"What do you mean?"

" Tumhe nhi dikha, the way she was behaving, khana nhi khati thi, practice and shoot and practice! Ya maine bas use tumhare aage piche dekha. It's just too hectic."

And I was left silent. What have I done to her!!!! God!!! "Pooja wake up! Please!" My eyes started dripping tears and I was sobbing "Pooja...poo..ja! Damn!!! Please.. please utho na..utho!"

"Tum kyu ro rhe ho, ruko mai pani laati hu!'' my choreographer said. She called for help and braught water. We sprinkled it on her and she stirred a bit! My life returned to the hollow me. Then she spoke "Shaheer!" In a low voice.

"Ha mai hu Pooja" and I hugged her so tight. Her face was buried in my chest. She enveloped me in her arms.
I kissed her feverishly! I kissed her head, her forehead, her cheeks like an insane. I'm hollow and incomplete without her. She is my everything. Am I too late to realise? Hell yes!

"I'm sorry! I'm so so so sorry Pooja! I'm sorry my Panchali. I really am!"

"Don't be! Meri galti thi..."

"Shut up! Mai stupid hu but ab apni galti batakar khud ko stupid mat prove kro. I'm stupid that I needed this much distance and time to realise the fact that YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. AND I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!! And return and back and return.." I kept saying and she laughed and broke my chain.
I genuinely smiled seeing her like that, happy and all smiles in my arms. My Panchali! My Pooja! I kissed her lips passionately out of love, longings and cravings and desires. She is my air! My heart! My life! My love! My breathe! My essential! My toxin! My sanity! My soul!

"Chalo, ab shoot shuru hoga, awards are about to start."

"Nahi. We are not performing." I stated.

"I don't like being unprofessional, just like my boyfriend." She quipped back.

"Tumne halat dekhi hai apni!"

"Ha! Ab tum hona, sab thik ho jaega. We have to perform!"

"Nahi Pooja! Please! You need to rest!"

"Hum ese kam bich me nahi chod sakte. Please Arjun! Trynna understand" shwe made puppy eyes and I couldn't deny her.

"Okay! As you say mam!" I smiled at her.

After a while awards started and we all were present there ~ Rohit, Saurav, Sourabh, Vin, Anup, Arpit, Praneet.. everyone! The whole Mahabharat family was present together as a unit. Me and Pooja performed in front of everyone for the very first time. And people loved us. Her thumkaas! I love her as she swayed by the beats. I love dancing with her. It was so out standing that almost each and every one from Star Plus, appreciated us.

"Bro!! Kya baat hai. Aaj to Arjun or Draupadi form me the" Vin smirked and whistled as we came back after changing.

"Seriously guys! You both are so talented. We all loved your dance performance." Tewary sir applauded us and we were literally tired to say THANK YOU repeatedly. Our cheeks were paining due to continuous smile.

Soon the announcement of Winner of Famous Naya Sadasya (Male category) was done and it turned out to be me.
I went to the stage and saw Pooja sitting and cheering loud for me.
"Thank you!" And there was again cheering from my family like friends.
"Thank you all. Thank you so much Star Plus and Siddharth Kumar tewary sir! He was the only man who believed in me to play Arjun. Thank you so much!"
I smiled to my mentor and exited.

Though Pooja didn't win in the female category, but I didn't feel sad for her, not even for a second. Because I felt extremely bad for the trophy for not reaching her. The trophy lost a girl, who had been doing a tremendously amazing job in her very first big project, a girl whom I have seen growing as an actor, and a girl who deserves more than the trophy itself. I hugged her tightly during the break.

"I'm so happy." She said.

"Thank you for always being there for me! Pooja you have been there in the hardest of my times. Tumhare bina ye sab nhi hota, waada maine kia tha but nibha tum rahi ho. I love you. You are seriously my lady luck."

"Ohoo!" She laughed and continued "Please stop saying this all. and I love you too Arjun" she smiled.

"I love you more!"

" Not more than me!"

"No way!"

"This is the way.." she said.

"Ha ha pyaar ke panchio, aa jao vapis seats pe!" Rohit called us. I moved to him and he pulled me in a hug "congratulations bhai"

"Thank you so much jyesht" I hugged him back.

We all were so happy to be together as ourselves! But then the costume performance happened. It was so overwhelming for all of us to watch the love, hear the hootings of our beloved fans as we enacted a bit.

By the end of the night, we were the second highest award winners after Yeh hain Mohobattein.
Sourabh won the Star Nayi Soch award. Ahem won the Star Saathi Nayi Soch ka award. As a team we won the Best Kutumb award and lastly mine. And how to not mention Praneet as he said his dialogue with as usual perfection
"Mere bacche, ranbhoomi me yuddh ho, usse pehle manobhoomi me khela jaata hai.''
It was so exciting and amazing. A very much spectacular and awesome-blossom night.

I personally felt good and happy as I got her back. I love my Panchali. I'm literally drowning in her and floating up in the sky. Such is the effect she has on me. I'm hers! Totally! Completely! Whole heartedly!

___________

A/N : Hey guys! Review this part and keep reading and encouraging. I love you all.