Part 11 Longings

Shaheer's POV

I don't understand why we fought like that. It was just my perception. I am not asking her to follow it but still. Ughh I don't know what I want. Let it be.

______

We worked on cheer haran scene. And I swear on my mom, it was Pooja's best performance till date. The way she carried her attire with grace and glory, it was worth watching all the episodes on loop. Even Arpit cried during the shoot.
There was one point when we men couldn't stop crying our hearts out. Tewary sir had a hard time bringing us together specially Arpit because he was supposed to act all normal. He had to smirk, laugh and smile. But he was crying and constantly uttering "unke (Draupadi) sath itna Bura kese kar sakte the vo sab. Veshya is certainly not a word for her."

Seeing Pooja delivering the dialogues, I was blown away. It seemed that I have to learn alot in acting. She took us all by storm. Her dialogues and her mind blowing acting was scintillating. Whenever I used to come back to my vanity, I always cried because then I understood what Pooja meant that day.
Mai sach me Kabhi uski vulnerability ko samjh hi Nahi paya. I should have spoken for her. Mai Arjun kese play Kar Sakta Hu, when I don't have that broad vision. I don't understand for what I tripped that day!? My fandom? Stardom? Name? Fame?
Kya ye sab ek ladki ki izzat se upar hai? Of course not. I wasn't real life Arjun who was bound to keep quite when she was touched inappropriately that day. Wasn't I supposed to speak that day? Her words still ring in my ears. She would be thinking that I'm coward. Arjun stand Nahi le paaye Draupadi ke liye, par Mai to le Sakta tha. Ye samjhne ke liye Maine itne din laga diye.

I had seriously let her down. Absolutely!! I wasn't with her , despite of being with her. Moreover I have said harsh things to her. We have not talked to each other since 10 days. Neither I went to apologize, nor she tried to converse. I'm missing her.
I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't meet her gaze. She must have felt alone that was why, she came to me asking that question. She expected something first time, and I ditched her just because of my foolishness.

Days are passing like years without her. We didn't have N interaction for past 15 days in totality. I haven't talked to others too. Because I couldn't. I just play my part, go to vanity or straight to my room after the shots. This whole Draupadi cheer haran scene had shook me within. It had surely awakened my senses, in reel and in real.

Pooja was also tensed due to the intensity of scene. I daily watch her being consoled by Rohit, Arpit, Sourabh and others. But I was the only one who was not there with her, during the shoot too.

________

Pooja's POV

Though I was being constantly appreciated for my performance but I was really distressed. How Draupadi just passed all the hurdles, for the sake of dharma. Do righteousness gives us this much power? Do patience always work wonders? Maybe Shaheer was right, maybe not. I don't know. But couldn't he see that I was distressed, anxious and worried. He never came to console me. He forgot all his promises "Kabhi tum muje samjhaogi, Kabhi Mai tumhe, ese hi to rehna hai abse"

But now he's nowhere to be seen. Galti khud ki thi, par ek baar bhi Nahi aaya. Sorry to dur, Kuch bhi kehne NHI Aaya. I was longing for his presence. We haven't talked from 15 days. We haven't felt each other. We haven't sensed our presence together in a room. I am craving his vibes, his gaze, his smile and...him!! Everybody has been asking me "is everything all right between us?"
I have no answers because now I think that we were just two individuals. There was no "us". Don't he miss me?
Aata hai or vanity me Chala jaata hai, Kisi se baat Nahi karta. Ye ho kya Raha hai humare bich!?

Suddenly Sourabh came in my room to have a talk. "Kya Kar rhi ho sakhi?" He asked.

"Kuch NHI, bas thoda aaram"

"Shaheer se bat hui?"

"Vo karta hi nhi"

"To tum karlo"

"Mai kyu Karu, us din MERI Galti Nahi thi"

"Us din uski bhi Galti NHI thi sakhi. He told you what he felt"

"Humari Soch hi ni milti, to bat krke kya fayda!?"

"Dil fayde NHI dekhta, vo to bas Kuch Chahta hai"

"Par kya vo muje bhul Gaya, baat tak nHi karta"

"I know tum pareshan ho, but Dekho vo Kisi se bhi baat nhi karta. Kyu? Pucho?"

"Kyu?" I was weeping by then. I was weeping hard.

Sourabh held me by my shoulders and continued "kyuki usko samjh aagya hai ke vo Kaha galat tha, vo tumse nazare NHI Mila paa Raha hai, Kisi se bhi Nahi. Tum hi use samjha Sakti ho sakhi, sirf tum."

"Kya samjhau ?"

"Use samjhao that he has not let you down. He has always justified his character. There's nothing wrong in having a perception in life. Use samjhao ke tum Mari jaa rahi ho usse bat Karne ko" he smiled at me and patted my back.

________
Shaheer's POV

"Yaar ab or Nahi Dekha jaata, aap Panchaali se bat karte ho ya Nahi?" Lavanya stormed in my room.

"Ha Arjun, bat kro usse. Tum dono ne humara mood bhi off Kar rkha hai." Saurav joined us.

"Kya keh rahe ho aap log?" I asked.

"Bahut Dino se naatak Dekh rhe hai tumhara or Pooja Ka. Stop it! Please! Us din Jo hogya vo hogya" Rohit said.

"Kese milu usse. I have let her down that day. "

"Or ab aap kya Kar rahe ho. Ye jaante huye ke vo ab bhi Pareshan hai, you are ignoring her Bhai" Vin came to me .

"Tu to ab humse bhi dur hogya hai. Ab or NHI Dekha jaata Bhai" Bhim spoke all his heart.

"Lad lo, Marlo par chup mat raho yaar. " Lavanya exclaimed.

"Dikhta NHI, Kitna miss Karti hai vo tuje" Rohit said.
And It occurred to me that whenever I turn to leave from work, to my vanity, she always looks at me with hope.

"Mana lo Panchaali ko jyesht! Batao use ke aap guilty ho. Please! We can't see you both like this" Vin asked.

"Arre bas! Ab Bolte hi rahoge ya jaane bhi doge!" I said smilingly.

__________
I was walking to her room when I saw her coming towards me. We walked and stopped in the middle, in front of each other. Her moist eyes, tore my heart. Even my eyes began to swell up with tears. "Pooja!"

"Shaheer" we called each other in unison.

_________
Tadaaa!! Double post guys! Idk why I love writing this story. However, please read, criticize, comment, vote and share!! Don't silent read! I repeat never!! Lol! Btw Happy Mother's Day!💫
See yaa ❤