Part 33 When clock stricked 12!

Shaheer's POV

I tried to enjoy and live the moments with Pooja as much as I could. She wants me to join her, back to India, she wants to be with me all the time, she wants to..wants to visit my family, my hometown, my favourite places, she wants to mold herself in my mould. And..and I want the same to do. I want to become a part of her life, AND larger than life. But..but..I..I CAN'T!

I have got so many things to do here..here in Indonesia! Not India! Indonesia! they have offered me films, shows and much more.. something that I dared not to say a no. I will not be back in India for an year or so..I guess! And I HAVEN'T TOLD POOJA YET! that's a big mistake..I know this is the biggest mistake!! I have to tell her somehow..but I...I don't.. don't know how!???

"Shaheer! Kal to finale hai...are you excited?" She came like a whirlwind in my room, breaking my Reverie.

"Ha?"
"What?"

"Kya hua..itne tensed kyu ho?" She asked while holding me close to her. She is worried.. worried for me! God!! I gonna kill myself.

"Nahi..just tired..ha mai bahut excited hu! Tumne sab kuch rehearse karlia?" I kissed her forehead and asked to change my mood.

"Ha! Ayu is a great singer..but muje nahi pata tha ke mai bhi gaa sakti hu!" She laughed.

"There's nothing you can't do!" I smiled. "Tum mujhe jhel rahi ho, meri har situation samjhti ho, muje time, love, care, attention sab deti ho! I'm lucky.."

"Bas bas bas! Kya hogya..kuch bat hai kya?" She again asked.

"Nahi.. actually Pooja.."

"Arjun!!" Saurav entered in my room and called. As soon as he saw us he apologized "oh Mai bad me aata hu."

"Nahi nahi..yaar! Aao na!" Pooja called him smilingly and he came near us.

"Kya baate chal rahi hain?" He asked.

"Bas..kal ki..grand finale ki bat kar rahe the..aur tum bhi sunlo agle 6 mahine aaram karenge..ek trip plan krlenge sath me! What say?" Panchali said in excitement.

"Trip? Agle 6 mahine?" Saurav asked all perplexed and looked at me, I eyed him to stay mum.

"Ha! India chalenge..fir no kaam!" She giggled and added "acha tum log batein karo..mai chali sone."

As soon as she left the room Saurav asked me "tumne ise nahi bataya ke hum pancho abhi yahi hai?"

"Nahi!"

"Ye kya kia tumne..itne shows sign karliye hain or use btaya bhi nahi? Pagal ho gye ho kya..bate sun rhe ho uski!! Kitne time se miss kar rhi thi tumhe vo..tumhe batana chaiye tha na use..!" He silenced because he too didn't know what to say more.

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry..ye doctor ki line mat bolo...kuch karo..jald se jald batado use!"
And he left my room.
I was left standing in stupfaction.

Next morning (20th) I went to her room and she was not there. I called her "Pooja? Pooja?".

"Ha I'm coming! Wait!" She called from inside the bathroom. After looking here and there, then in my phone, I found her coming out in her bathrobe, with a towel wrapped around her head. She came and hugged me "good morning!"

"Good morning!"

"Tum ready ho bhi gaye.. I am late that means!"

"Ha! Nahi! Tum late nahi ho! Actually I thought of meeting you..subah subah..kuch bat karni thi!" I said while not meeting her gaze.