chapter 6

"Hi sky,come in,"Mrs Johnson said as she welcomed me into her house.

"Thank you, is Serena in her room?"

"Yes she is, she's been kind of down today and she won't talk to me, i hope your visit makes her better."

"I hope so to," i told her as i took big steps up the stares.

"Oww! I said as i bumped into chris.

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist as i was about to hit the floor and held me to his hard chest.

Did i mention he was shirtless and Damn!

"Sorry about that, are you okay?" Chris asked.

He was so close i could feel the rise and fall of his bare chest.

"Am okay.. it was really my fault ,am sorry" i said as i tried to untangle myself from his arms but his hold was to tight for me.

For a minute our eyes locked. Chris stroke the palm of his hand down my cheek and tilted my face up to meet his.

He then nuzzled his face into my neck and held me tighter. I was really confused about the situation that i didn't know what to do.

He must have sensed my confussion because he pulled away before he did something that we might both regret.

"Am really sorry if i made you uncomfortable, i really wouldn't do anything you dont want to," he said looking straight in my eyes.

Not that i cared about him in any romantic kind of way or anything, but any girl would have been crazy not to be attracted to him. He was standing not far from me with only a short on looking like a cover model.

It really should have been a crime to look this good. The air had become so thick in here i could barely breath. At that moment I finally understood the meaning of the phrase 'cut the tension with a knife'.

"Its alright, anyway nothing happened right?" I said coming back to my senses.

" Would you have liked it if something happened?" he asked coming closer, his eyes holding some sought of desire.

"oh boy its really getting hot in here!

"Uuumh... Can we not talk about this now ,i need to go to your sister," i said nervously as i rushed past him. I could feel him watching me as i walked in Serena's room and i still don't understand What just happened?

Serena was lying face up on her bed with headphones on when i walked in. She looked so deep in thought that i doudt she knew i was there.

I moved towards her and lay down beside her. Thats when she noticed me and turned giving me a tight hug.

"Am sorry i didn't call you," she said breaking the hug. By the tone of her voice i could tell she had been crying.

"It's alright,are you okay? Jay told me what happened."

"Am not okay Sky... i didn't know i liked Jay this much. I really had high hopes, but when he friend zoned me, my heart completely shattered,"She said almost breaking down.

"Am sorry about that , but its really not the end of the world. You're a beatiful, smart,funny, and sometimes crazy young girl. You need someone who's going see those qualities and appreciate them in you ."

"Its not that easy sky, how do you forget someone you cant go a day without thinking about? "

"Come on ,dont do this to yourself. Heart breaks will always be there, we just have to learn how to deal with them like how you did with Jason. Someone else will come along ," i told her trying my best to console her.

"You dont understand sky, this is different. I dont want anyone else ,i only want Jay. I think i love him."

Did she just say love?

"What? you cant be inlove with him! and anyway you cant force him to be with you, " i said trying to put some sense into her.

"I wont force him ,am not that crazy. Am just going to make him fall for me...i mean it can't be that difficult look at me am a delicious piece of cake."

"Now you are just loosing it, you know it's not always about the looks, as your best friend i would advise you to just get over him. I know Jay and he really doesnt like clingy girls, you know that to."

"I wont be clingy, you are Jays best friend to,and you know everything about him. I believe as my best friend, you'll help me win jays heart, please?" She said using her most sad puppy dog face.

Serena was really becoming obsessed. I knew whether i helped her or not someone would still end up getting hurt but what was i to do.

I was her best friend after all.

"Okay, i will help you out, but promise you'll move on if he doesn't fall for you still. And just to remind you Jay is also my bestfriend and i dont want him getting hurt ," i said not really liking her plan.

"Dont worry , the last thing i'll ever do is hurt him and with your help he will surely fall. Haven't you noticed how he agrees with everything you say? Am so glad you're my best friend otherwise i would be pritty jealous of you two,"

" Jealous Of me?... come on thats crazy! You know jay has and will always be my best friend," i said not sure who i was trying to convince.

If only she knew.

"I know that, but changing the subject. We really need to get you a boyfriend. You are almost 18 and you've never had a boyfriend! i mean are you sure that you are not into girls because am really starting to doubt you ," she said giving me suspicious look whike raising her brows.

I was really glad she was back to her crazy self again and atleast she was smiling again.

"I guess you caught me," i said in a serious tone holding her hand." I've actually been inlove with you for a while now, i just wasn't sure how to tell you about it."

" Really? Wow!...you don't know how happy i am to hear you say that. Am im love with you too and i was just using Jay to get you off my mind. Now give me some love sweet heart ," Serena said leaning her face towards mine.

" Hey...Stay the hell away from me!"i said pushing her gently as we both chuckled softly.

" Anyways, you know am a hopeless romantic. Am just waiting for my Romeo," i said.

"Okay Juliet, but dont wait to long ," Serena said been sarcastic.

"Enough of that, lets go for a walk your mum said you've been cooped up in your room the whole day."

"Okay lets," she said as we got out of bed, and out her room.

i hope you are enjoying the story, pliz vote and comment
Thankyou