chapter 36

" Wow!  I can't believe this day has finally come, " Jim said  with so much excitement, one would think he just won a lottery.

He had send the same guys that kidnapped me to come get me in the same stupid van! They drove around for some almost an hour before stopping in the next town to check if I had any tracking devices on me. They never said a word to me all that time.

After they found that I was clean, they covered my eyes with some cloth and started driving. And that's how I found myself here.

" Where is my brother, is he okay? " I asked calmly . I was sitted on a sofa in a very decent looking house and Jim was standing close to the door. This must be where Jim had been hiding out  maybe one of the places his foster parents own that no one knows about, no wonder we couldn't find him.

At this point, I was done been scared of him. What was the use of freaking out when I was the one who  crucified myself! but its not like I had any other choice. If this was my destiny, then  so be it!

Jim walked over and sat beside me on the sofa. He had this crazy look on his face and I really couldn't read him. The way that he is looking at me, one would think that he really did love me.

But that's just crazy ,right? I mean, Jim and love, can never be in the same sentence, Ever!

"Hey, " I snapped my fingers at his face. He seemed to have zoned out . " Are you  suddenly deaf or something?  Where is my brother?"

He laughed softly.
" Your brother must be home by now, dont worry he is okay. Even though it might be hard for you to believe it, I am a man of my word Sky."

" How do I know that you are telling me the truth huh?  I can't just believe anything coming out of your dirty mouth!" I said in a harsh tone, glaring at him.

" Okay, you do have a point there, but just so you know, my mouth is spotlessly clean, " he said  with a smirk reaching out for his phone and dialed it ,putting it on loud speaker. It was answered on the third ring. " Hi bro, did you miss me ," he said.

" Where the hell is my sister Jim? " Ethan barked through the phone. I could tell by his tone that he was really worried but at least he was
safe. My sacrifice was worth it after all.

" Jim if you dare touch sky, I swear I'll cut you in pieces and feed you to the dogs!" That's Jay.

When I heard his voice, my heart  literally jumped! The thought that I would never see him  or my family again, made my heart break into a million pieces and I almost cried.

" Hey there boyfriend, long time. Look who's got the girl now! I wish i was there to look at you pathetic face."

" I'll find you Jim, you can be sure of that! The girl is and will always be mine!" Jay said angrily.

" She was yours Jay...past tense, now she's all mine. And don't think I don't know what you are trying to do, the typical police thing right? You know...the one that you try to keep me on the phone so the police could trace my call. You will  never get me Jay, never!" Jim says and hangs up before Jay said anything.

" Well,  was that proof enough or what? I told you I always keep my word as long as you kept yours and you did. My men drove around just to see if you were being followed but you weren't," Jim said his eyes focused on me.

He let out a huge sigh and then countinued.  "I wish I had someone who loved me enough to even throw their life away like you did for your family. Some may think that it's stupid and crazy ,which it's kind of is,  but it takes a lot of balls and courage you know. You are the kind of person who loves with all your heart and that's why I want only you Sky. I need someone like you in my life. Maybe you can make me a better human being. "

He tried to touch my cheeks but I moved away. I was surprised when he didn't try touching me again and when I looked up at him, his eyes were still on me and i swear i could see something like pain and regret in his eyes.

No.... I must been seeing things.

" You know, I was never like this sky. I was just this normal kid who fell in love with a girl that never loved me back. I never thought I would turn out like this. All my life I felt neglected.My Dad left us because he was obsessed with your mum, my mum took her life just for him. She didn't even think about me! no one ever did!" He said  through gritted teeth, fisting his hand with anger.

His eyes looked lost as if he had travelled back in time .

I don't know why he was opening up to me, but I decided to take this opportunity, to try and make him see sense. Just maybe, it could work since he was acting all guilty.

" Am sorry about that ,but you know it's never too late to change. You don't have to do this Jim. Please just let me go .You can leave town and have a normal life. "

" Am sorry too sky but it's to late to turn back now. I know you think that I don't have a heart but I do. It might be small, but.. It's there and it's all yours. I don't want to hurt you or force you to do anything,but you leave me no other choice. I wont let you leave me just like everyone else has. If only you loved me and not that piece of shit jay!"

His phone rang and he got up to pick it.

" Is everything ready, " He asked and then listened to the person on the other line. " Okay but not later than tomorrow. You know we need to leave as soon as possible ," he said hanging  up.

" Where are we going? " I asked not sure I wanted to know the answer.

I was really hoping that I would wake up, and this would just be all a fucking nightmare!

" We are living town fast thing tomorrow baby, " he said sitting back down on the sofa, an evil grin on his face.

I don't understand how in one minute he was vulnerable and kind of sweet but the other he is the same devil he always is. Well...I guess he is bipolar.

"  You know my foster family is rich and so I stole a huge amount of money from them and I already bought us a huge mansion, just for you, my princess. I know you always wanted a fairy tale life, so am  going to give it all to you. "

"Yes,  you are right about that, but you are not the kind of prince I pictured my self with. A prince is someone that saves you from all your enemies and makes your heart melt and not someone who forces you to be with them! You are the villain in my story, "I said looking straight in his eyes and I could see some rage in there.

" Since you can't have the kind of prince you want, I guess you are just going to have to settle with me," he said as he leaned and pecked my cheek. I wiped it off disgusted while he just looked at me nodding his head a smile curved on his lips. " You are going to have to get used to that sweet heart."

He then stood up and went out the door. As soon as he was gone I went to to the window and looked out hoping to find away out or maybe get a clue of where I was. Jim was talking to his two thugs, who had been standing outside the house and they seemed to be in a very heated conversation.

He then turned and walked back in to the house so fast that I didn't even have time to sit back down.

His eyes were full of rage and he was breathing really fast his fingers brushing his hair .

" How did they know where we are? " He asked fuming.

"How would i know that Jim ?"

" Don't play damn sky, " he roared walking closer to me while I took step after step moving back and stopped by the stairs. " Did you tell anyone about our deal? "

" No...I didn't tell anyone!"

" Stop taking me for a fool! We had a deal sky and I kept my end of it! " he said kicking the wall fiercely.

He was acting like a mad man!

" I don't know how they found out Jim," I said really scared.

" I don't believe you bitch!" he said while he slapped me hard and i fell to the floor. My head hit the stairs and i fell unconscious.

..........