chapter 37

Jay's pov

I woke up my hand searching sky's side of the bed  but it'was empty. I stretched out my hands yawning and walked over to the bathroom.

" Sky, are you in there, " I called out but she didn't reply.

I left the room and walked down  stairs to the kitchen, calling out her name but nothing. She was no where to be seen.

Where could she have gone so early?  It's only five minutes to seven.

"Maybe she went to visit her Dad at the hospital ," I thought to myself as i quickly dialed her number.

I heard the sound of her phone ringing up stairs and that made me tense a little.

How could she leave without her phone when she knows that creep is out there ,preying on her ?

I rushed up to her room and saw her phone on the night stand. There was also a note and my heart was racing when I walked over and picked it up.

Jim has Ethan and he wants me in exchange of  him.  He is also the one who ran my Dad over .Am really sorry but I had to do this, I couldn't take it if anything happened to him or to you. I hope you can forgive me someday. I love you ,always.

Urgh! 

Am going to kill that guy! How could she be so stupid, she knows that guy can't be trusted . He is literally a psycho!

Oh God, please don't let him hurt her.

I prayed silently for both of their safety as i  rushed back down stair and out the house.  My eyes roamed every where looking for Eddy but i couldn't find him.

Where the hell is he ?

My hands were literally shaking as i walked back to the house, quickly called the police and told them everything. I really hope he doesn't hurt her. I can't loose her not now, not ever!

I felt so useless and lost ,pacing around the room waiting for the cops, that I didn't here my parents and celyn come in the house.

" What's happening Jay? celyn saw you outside looking restless and all tense.  What's wrong?  Is it Serena , is she okay? " My mum asked as they walked over to me.

" Serena is fine Mum, she is out of the hospital already," I said as she smiled lightly. "But something else happened. "

" What happened?" She asked her smile turning into a frown.

" Mr bank was hit by a car and is in the hospital, " I said  as horror flashed across their faces. " And that's not all,  Jim has sky and Ethan. "

" What?!  How did that happen ? Celyn asked and I told them about the letter.

" All this was happening, and you didn't think of letting us know? " That's my Dad.

" Am sorry, I was caught up in so many things that it slipped my mind. I have already called the police and they are on their way. "

" That Jim is so croaked!" celyn said. "I hope they are okay and the police catch him this time."

" We have to go see Calvin at the hospital, Celyn can stay here with you as you wait for the police, " Mum said.

" No, I'll be fine. Celyn should get some rest, she's been working the whole night. "

" Rest!  Are you kidding me. How can i rest while all this is happening?  If you are okay alone, I would like to go to the hospital to. "

" Okay, let's go, " My mum said. " And please don't worry to much okay?  Ethan and Sky will be home safe. "

" Let's hope so and please don't tell their Dad about this yet. He is not recovered fully and I don't want this affecting him in any way. If anyone has to tell him, I want it to be me," I said as they nodded and then left.

A few minutes later, the police were here asking me stupid questions when they should have been out there looking for them.

How was I going to tell their Dad, that both his kids had been kidnapped by Jim? That was going to be a very hard task for me.

" So you are saying that you didn't know anything about this, " One of the cops asked and I glared at him.

" Are you stupid or something? I have answered that question like, fifty times already! Do you think I'd have let her go if I knew about it or even called you ?  Just do your fucking Job and find her already! Am starting to think that you are all just useless!" I shouted.

" Come down young man, " One of them who I assume is the inspector says walking over ." We wont let anything happen to her,  we already have men searching every corner of the town and we've closed down all roads out of town, but we only have one problem, " he said as i quickly looked up at him.

" What problem? "

" We don't know when exactly she left.  That would really help us in knowing whether she is still in town ."

Wait, I thought to myself. there are camera outside the house but no one knows about it. This was the right time to tell the police. Maybe this was would help in finding them.

" I think I have something that could help, " I said walking over to Mr Banks room as I gestured for him to follow ." There are some CCTV  cameras outside and inside the house.  Mr Banks thought that it was a good idea  to have the cameras  installed since Jim was able to get in the house last time, and we didn't want to tell you since we suspected one of you to be the mole and still do by the way. "

" That was really a good idea, it's exactly what we need. "

I walked over to his Laptop, turning it on as i played the video from this morning.

We saw sky coming down the stairs, her eyes filled with tears as she left the house and my heart crushed. She looked so hopeless.

There was a van waiting for her outside and one huge guy, whom I have never seen before opened the door for her as she got in without a fuss. I pressed pause when the car left.

" The time shows 6.45 and it's only seven thirty, " The officer said letting out a sigh. " There is no way they have left town already because we sent officers the second you called and told us, which was some some seconds past seven,"

"That is not of any help. I mean, Jim has been in town this whole time but you still couldn't catch him! How sure are you we'll find them this time. "

" We have the cars plates and we'll find that van  wherever it is. When that happens ,we'll be one step closer to finding Sky and Ethan," he said as we continued watching the video.

" Wait, there is a car following them , " I said as we zoomed in, hoping to see the drivers face since the window was wide open. " That's Eddy, do you think he followed them to find out Jim's location. Has he told you anything? "

" No. I called him before we came here and he isn't picking up his phone,  and that is kind of strange. If he followed them maybe they found out and have him to, " The inspector said.

" Okay....this is getting really complicated. Are you sure about that because what am thinking is that maybe he is the mole we've been looking for. I mean , if he followed them , how comes he didn't inform you and ask for back up or something ?"

" Yes, that is kind of strange but we can't just accuse him with no evidence. "

"This kind of makes sense now, " I said as my mind was taken a back." Eddy must have been the one who kept the letter in sky's locker at school. He knew all about the cameras and he is a cop, that's why he did it so perfectly! And the incident on the road, Eddy cars had apparently run at out of fuel, while Jim tried to kill us and he was also the one who let him in the house and helped him get away. God! it's him! How come i didn't see it sooner?! Eddy is Jim's spy, "I said running my fingers through my hair.

" Yes, it's him, " Ethan said walking into the room.

" Ethan!  Are you okay, I asked giving him a bro hug. " Where is sky? is she with you, " I asked my eyes searching for her from behind him.

" She is still with Jim. "

........