chapter 25

Sky's pov

" Hey baby, " Dad said as soon as i got back home from Jay's.

" Hey Dad,  I really missed you, " I said giving him the biggest hug ever!

" We know about the road incident.  I don't know what's taking the police so long to catch Jim. I think someone who we think is working for us, is actually against us," Ethan said.

" Yeah, I think so to. There's no way it could be this hard to catch that Idiot!" I said as i walked over to him.

" Ethan already told me about Jake. I talked to the cops and he is not going to come anywhere near you again,  unless he wants to go back to jail. I don't even get why he is out , if he tries anything funny this time, am going to kill him!" Dad said furiously.

Dad had never threatened to kill anyone before  and after seen him like that, I decided not to mention that Jake came over today. I didn't want Dad to be more agitated than he already was.

" Am going to bed now. I'll see you guys tomorrow ."

" Aren't you hungry. I can make us a quick dinner. "

" I already had dinner at Jay's ."

" Okay then, go and get some sleep, " Dad said kissing my forehead.

I got to my room and  straight to the shower. I  thought of Serena and how I was going to fix what I had broken. I also thought of Jay and the wonderful time we had together.

It's true that every cloud has a silver lining and Jay was mine. He knew how to make me relax and forget about my problems, and  there was no way in hell, was I ever going to let him go.

Tonight was really Crazy! When Jay sat me on his lap, I was  shocked at first because it was unexpected but, seconds later, I felt my body getting warmer. My heart was beating so fast at that moment, with  nerves and excitement,  wild with desire. All I wanted then was to kiss the hell out of him and tear off his shirt ,to ease the tempestuous turmoil claiming my entire system.

Tonight was the furthest we've ever gone while making out and I wanted more. Call me crazy, but I wanted him to make love to me so badly! I've been so close to dying lately and I wasn't planing on dying  a virgin, and the thought of Jim trying to rape me again was driving me insane!

The next morning in school Serena didn't even look my way.  She acted like I didn't even exist!  I tried to talk to her after school, but she walked past me clearly ignoring me.

" Don't worry, she'll get over it someday.  Just be happy that she hasn't poured acid on you yet, " Jay's said witth a smile, driving us home.

"Stop joking around Jay," I said pushing his shoulder gently. "I can't help but feel guilty, although you are right, she'll have to accept it sooner or later. "

" Now that's the spirit.... Look who we have here, " Jay said looking out the window as he parked the car. When I turned to look, Chris was outside my house knocking.

Here we go again!

I hope he won't be as mad as his sister. I just can't seem to catch a break this days.

Chris started walking over to us as soon as he spotted us.

" Is it true that you two are dating? " Chris asked looking at me and i could clearly see pain in his eyes.

" Yes it's true, do you have any problem with that? " That was Jay.

" Stay out of this, " Chris said throwing daggers at Jay. " I want to here it from you Sky. "