chapter 32

" Hey.... sky, what's wrong ? you seem to have zoned out , " Jay asked .We were in his car, on our way home from the hospital .

" Nothing, " I said lying through my teeth.

I couldn't tell him that I was scared of what Jim was planning next. I had a very bad feeling in my chest that I couldn't shake off.

It had only been two weeks since everything got messed up but it sure felt like forever.

" Okay, " Jay said unconvinced focusing back on the road. He knew me to well to know that something was surely wrong , but respected the fact that i didn't want to talk about it.

We had only stayed for less than thirty minutes with Serena, until her family showed up and we decided to leave. I knew that whatever had happened to her was all my fault, even though no one wanted to say it.

It's so true when they say that bad things come in packages and I have experienced it first hand.

I was dealing with so many things at once that I think I was really loosing it. I felt like I was living someone else's life. I was even having panick attacks now? I mean what the heck?!

" Hey guys, " Celyn said coming up to us as soon as we got out of the car. It looked like she had just gotten back from somewhere.

" Hi celyn, where have you being? I haven't seen you in a while ?" I said giving her a quick hug.

" Jay hasn't told you yet? "She asked giving him a what the hell look. " I actually got a job at a restaurant and am working nights. I just got back and I have to go get some rest....I'll see you guys later. "

" Okay, " I said as Jay and I walked over to my house.

I was so exhausted that the second we walked in, I lay on the couch ready for a nap.

" Seems like no one is home, " Jay said looking around and then sat next to me. " What do you want to do? "

" I really don't know, I just feel like sleeping here forever, and only wake up when all the nightmares are over! " I said with a sigh sitting up .

" Please cheer up, I don't like seeing you like this, " Jay said pulling me into his chest.

"I can't help it. Serena's life is ruined because of me, " I said tears threatening to fall down my face.

" You really should stop blaming yourself for everything, it really is getting annoying, " He said faking anger in his voice." let's go to my house, until Ethan gets back."

" Okay..." I said as he helped me up .

Jay took me straight to his room after we got to his house.

" I need to take a quick shower , so wait right here, I'll be back in a few , " he said gesturing me to sit on the bed as he quickly slipped off his shirt and was now unzipping his trouser. "

" I can wait down stairs or maybe in Celyn's room until you are done," I said nervously, swallowing hard taking in the sight of him.

He looked at me with a confused expression, and then suddenly, a small smile tugged on his lips.

" What's so funny? " I asked while he just stood there studying me.

He walked closer stopping in front of me and crossed his arms over his chest, hiding the awesome view i'd been drooling over. His elbow brushed against my chest in the process ." Are you by any chance afraid to be alone with me, naked? "

" What...? Of course not. I just think I'll be... you know.. bored in here all alone, that's it. I mean, why would I be scared to be alone with you? That would be absurd ," I stopped once i realized that I was babbling.

I scratched my head nervously and couldn't fight the blush heating up my cheeks. I was trying so hard not to look at his perfect chest.

Why the hell did he have to look so attractive?!

Jay's lips tipped up in a half smile. "You know you are really cute right now, especially the way you are blushing. You should get used to seeing me naked already, am your boyfriend after all, don't you think? "

" Yeah.. you are right, but it's so hard to look at you almost naked and not drool all over you! It's pure torture! " I said as i leaned forward, running my hands over his bare chest as it rise and fell for a moment.

I then nuzzled my cheek into his chest breathing in his muscular scent while he wrapped his arms around me. I found myself wishing I could stay her forever,it felt so warm and safe. He always found a way to make me forget all my problems without even trying.

" As much as I want to stay here with you, I should really take that shower and then you can have me all to yourself, " he said pulling away and I instantly felt cold missing his warm skin against mine.

He was soon done and we were on the bed watching a movie when my phone buzzed from my pocket. I took it out and saw that it was from lisa, and I got up from the bed. Lisa was one of the workers from Dads restaurant.

" Hallo, Lisa what's up?" I said answering the call.

My entire body went numb and my hand started trembling the moment she talked. I flinched and stood there in absolute shock as my phone fell to the floor. I started feeling light headed and short of breath and if it wasn't for Jay catching me, I would have hit the floor pretty badly.

" What's wrong? " Jay said carrying me to the bed. " lay down for a minute I'll get you some water. "

Tears were already falling down my face and i grabbed his hand as he was about to leave.

" No, am okay. We have to go right now!"

" Tell me what happened please... Who was that? Was it Jim? " Jay asked wiping my tears concern clear on his face.

" No...It... it was lisa," I said through my tears sobbing uncontrollably. " My..my Dad was just hit by a car right outside the restaurant and they are taking him to the hospital right now. Why is this happening to me Jay? I can't take it anymore.... I don't want to loose my Dad Jay. "

Jay came closer giving me a very tight hug as i cried my heart out on his shoulder .

" You won't loose him okay, we have to think positively. We should get going ,come on," he said taking my hand as we left the room and rushed out the house.

My hands were still shaking, just thinking of what my Dad was going through right now and what condition he was in made my whole body weak and numb.

" Can you please call Ethan? " I asked Jay before he started the car. I recalled Lisa saying that she had tried to call him, but he was unreachable but I still had to try.

" Yeah, sure, " he said taking out his phone and making the call. " His phone is switched off. Let's go we'll just call him when we get to the hospital."

" Okay, " I said as we drove off.

........

Thank you guys for reading, I really love you and I especially love hearing from you so please vote and comment. That always make my day, I swear. Byee