Untitled Part 39

Sky's pov

Oh God, my head!

I woke up my head throbbing in pain. I realized that my forehead had been bandaged.

"what happened?

I was in a very dusty room, lying on a bed. No one was around and everything came back to me as my eyes were roaming around the room.

I sat up quickly on the bed my head still pounding but it was nothing i couldn't take. I got up from the bed and went over to the door trying to open it but it was locked.

"Dang it! I have to find away out of here ,fast !"

There were no windows in the room. I mean who the hell builds a house with no fucking windows?! I heard some foot steps approaching and I ran to the bed, practically jumping on top of it and pretended to be a sleep.

Seconds later the door opened but no one came in.

" Seems like Sleeping Beauty is not up yet, " someone said from the door and by the sound of his voice, it must have been one of Jims thugs.

" Okay, we should let her sleep . We have a long journey tomorrow and she needs all the rest she can get," some one else said and I swear that voice sounded familiar.

Yes it's Eddy's voice. Maybe they rescued me when I was uncouncious!

My heart was beating really fast with excitement and joy, that I got up quickly calling his name .

" Eddy! Thank God you found me , " I said giving him a quick hug, smiling from ear to ear. " Was Jim already caught ? please tell me he has! and what are we doing here? "

" Am sorry Sky, but this isn't what you are thinking, " Eddy said as i turned to look at the guy standing next to him.

" What do you mean and what is this guy doing here? " I asked totally confused looking back and forth from him to Eddy. "This guy works for Jim."

" Yes, you are right darling," Jim said from behind walking over to us. " They all work for me. "

" What are you talking about ? Wait...is Eddy your informer?! " I asked as everything started making sense.

" Yeah, and he is also my brother. "

Am not sure I had the last part right but all that was on my mind right now was that i was doomed! I thought I was safe the second I heard Eddy's voice, only to realize that I was still stuck in the same crazy nightmare!

I was starting to fill light headed and i turned back, sitting on the bed.

" Are you okay, " Jim asked walking in the room.

" Don't act like you care!"

" Believe it or not, I do care about you. Am sorry okay, I didn't mean to hurt you. It was just a stupid mistake, and I swear i won't do it again, " Jim said kneeling in front of me.

" What is wrong with you? Do you even know what you are talking about? You've already hurt me more than you think and no stupid apology can change that!" I screamed pushing him roughly to the ground as Eddy and the goon rushed over to help him up.

This guy was as crazy as they came!

" What the hell!" Eddy said trying to slap me but Jim caught his hand, giving him a death glare.

" What the fuck men! Didn't you just hear me promise not to hurt her again!" He said through gritted teeth . " She is mine and no one touches her but me, not even you big brother!"