Chapter Five: Reignited

It was Friday morning, nearly everyone was back from their vacations, bringing up their belongings to their dorms. Yaoyorozu suggested everyone come to one of her family's summer homes for one last summer blast before they returned to school.

SLAP.

"AUGH," Kaminari yelled down the hallway. "THAT HURT SERO, WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE ARE YOU GOING, GET BACK HERE!"

Sero leapt over one of the common room couches, with Kaminari angrily chasing him with only a towel around his waist.

"Kaminari! Sero! Such rough-housing and profane language in the dormitories is immature!" Iida hollered as they whizzed past him.

"AHAHHA," Sero was laughing hysterically, waving around Kaminari's clothes. He'd been in the showers when Sero thought it was a good idea to steal them.

"Kaminari, wear some clothes, moron," Bakugo barked aggressively.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! HE TOOK THEM!" Kaminari whipped his head back toward Bakugo.

"If you two don't shut the fuck up, I'll fucking shut you up myself," Bakugo growled as Sero continued running around the room, he darted behind a corner, bounding toward the elevators. Kaminari shuffled after him before smacking into another person.

"It's way too early for this, why is there so much-" Jirou staggered back, rubbing her head. She looked up squinting, with a layer of pink coating her cheeks. ". . .yelling. . ." she finished her sentence.

"Sorry- I just, uh" Kaminari blushed as Sero gave him another five-star, straight across his back. "FUCK, SERO QUIT DOING THAT. JUST GIMME BACK MY CLOTHES."

Kaminari whipped himself around and continued after his friend. His sunburned back had Sero's hand mark right between his shoulder blades. He hadn't worn sunscreen and Sero KNEW it'd hurt. As he ran off Jirou couldn't help but chuckle to herself, covering her mouth with a hand.

A new spark of that forgotten crush had reignited in her heart.

Iida was still yelling as Bakugo got up from his seat, yelling at both Iida and the two boys running around, catching the attention of the others just trying to enjoy their peaceful summer break. Well, "peaceful". Kirishima seemed to be trying to build a tower out of cards before it'd been knocked over. A sheet of ice came to wrap Mineta into a tight choke hold as Todoroki chastised him. Aoyama—actually he seemed pretty calm, the only odd thing about him was the fact he was eyeing Jirou with a mischievous grin. She hadn't noticed however. The commons room kitchen and dinning room was full of chaos. Just like any other day though.

"Has this been going on all morning?" Jirou yawned, sitting up on a stool next to a counter where Ashido was.

"Ever since Kami ran out of the showers," Ashido rolled her eyes as she poured out a small cup of coffee. She held mischief in her eyes as she turned around with a mug. "Hey Kyoka, how do you feel about Kaminari?" She tilted her head forward, pouring coffee into the mug.

"Mina, this again?"Jirou looked at her with a perplexed face. "I told you, we're just friends. Nothing more nothing less," Jirou replied plainly.

The statement didn't seem to bother her as much as it did Kaminari, either she genuinely didn't care or she had been so accustomed to all her classmates telling her that she'd become numb to the idea.

"Besides, Kaminari has plenty of other people to talk to, I'm sure of it," Jirou crossed her arms lightly on the counter, a miniscule sad drawl to her words.

A part of that sentence seemed off to Ashido, but that thought was quickly cut short when Jirou continued talking.

"I think I'm cutting my hair before we go back," Jirou continued, tying up her hair.