Scrapped Chapter: Drunken Confession

Hi, it's Galactic. This story hasn't been updated in so long but I recently looked through to fix some grammar errors and typos and ended up finding whole scrapped chapters I have never released. A lot of these were at one point included in this novel, but are now non-canon to the story. Still, they make quite cute one-shot type pieces.

"Awe no!" Kaminari whined dropping his controller to his side as the timer on their game ran out.

"Kami, what were you doing the entire time! I basically carried the whole team!" Kirishima complained.

"What? I did stuff, I washed the dishes," Midoriya brought up timidly.

"I was getting seaweed!" Kaminari defended himself.

"You held seaweed at a chopping board trying to cut it before you realized you couldn't, and then ran around the kitchen for a solid 4 minutes holding seaweed as Iida burned the kitchen down!" Kirishima argued.

"I don't know how to play the game, cut me some slack!" Kaminari pleaded as Sero swiped his controller.

(Fun Fact: This is a personal experience I had when actually playing Overcooked with my friends. I may or may not have been Kaminari in this situation. . .also yes, we did end up burning the kitchen in that one koi pond map. HOW DO YOU SET RICE IN A RICE COOKER ON FIRE? AND IN A MAP THAT TAKES PLACE OVER A POND???)

"I'm next!" Sero chanted as he hopped over the couch. "Watch the Overcooked champ play."

Most of the guys were in the living room, playing games on a Switch Sero had brought over. It was nearing 10 PM at night, tomorrow the group would pack their things and be back at the dorms before 5 PM to get ready for school to start Monday.

"I'm not playing anymore," Kaminari pouted, crossing his arms.

"How do you burn a kitchen surrounded by water," Kirishima added.

"Neither Iida or Kaminari know how to play," Midoriya said as Iida apologized.

"Shush shush, the king needs his concentration," Sero swatted Kaminari's face, playing a new round with Aoyama, Sato, and Koda now.

In a separate room, some of the girls were all laughing hysterically by the pool table and minibar.

"Seriously? You're dodging the dare again? C'mon, if you just did it you wouldn't have to take another shot," Ashido nudged Jirou by the shoulder who looked completely dazed as she leaned on the counter.

"If you all stopped asking me to fucking kiss him," Jirou spat with an indignant tone. "I don't care how many times you're all daring me, I'm not doing it."

"So what is it, her fourth shot now?" Hagakure slid over another glass to Jirou across the countertop as she propped her head up to glare at it.

"Shut the fuck up," Jirou took it with a single gulp as Yaoyorozu leaned on her side. She had been giggling nonstop since her first drink and had the worst tolerance out of all of them.

Ashido thought it was a smart idea to try a good 'ole game of truth or dare; with a twist, if you backed from a dare you'd need to take a shot of whatever alcohol Yaomomo had in her minibar. With tons of convincing Yaoyorozu, Hagakure and Jirou joined in. It was a terrible mistake on Jirou's part though, because after she refused to kiss Kaminari as Ashido's dare, the other girls wouldn't let it go.

As badly as she wanted to, she couldn't do that.

She couldn't embarrass herself like that.

She couldn't bare to face the rejection.