🌙1🌙

Bold is Chinese!!!

Mayleen looked down at the dead bodies that she had attacked from earlier

Mayleen looked down at the dead bodies that she had attacked from earlier. She dropped the knife and fell on the floor covering her face in fear.

"What have I done" she cried out not daring to look at what she did, Mayleen felt like a murder she didn't know what has gone in her mind but she felt happy. Mayleen stayed in the same position for about 3 minutes or so until she got up.

She looked at the bodies showing a small smile, she ran as fast as she could to get away from the bodies. She ran home not caring about her surroundings all she wanted to do was cry herself to sleep.

She ran to her room and slammed it close, her chest moving up and down, her heart racing for help, and her tears rolling down her face. The blue hair girl slid down her door covering her face as tears came down her face more and more.

-

"Yangyang behind you!" Someone yelled for the brown hair boy to move. Yangyang quickly looked behind him and shot the person making the person fall on the floor dead.

"Gosh yangyang careful now" the silver head boy shock his head side to side while looking for their target. As they were looking there leader wasn't talking to them through the earpiece .

"Wayv careful out there, jungwoo is trying to find him and whatever happens I want yangyang to shoot him dead" their leader said making wayv hum in response.

Wayv was out on a mission trying to find two of their members that was kidnapped while coming back home from school. "Kun over here!" The navy blue hair boy and wayv went to where the long-blonde hair boy was.

"Chenle,jisung" Kun said clenching his fist. "Looking for me?" They all turn their backs to see the person who was talking "yangyang nows your chance" the leader said through the ear piece. "Yangyang wait" Kun stopped him from raising his gun.

"What is it that you took our poor members" Kun looked in his eyes waiting for an answer "wow so tough huh?!? I know how weak you all are when i take your love ones. I did that because you killed mines" he pointed at each and everyone of them.

"Enough with this bull" the youngest in wayv said raising his gun up "Yang Wait" The leader said through the earpiece . Yangyang waiting for his cue to shoot, he didn't have the patience to wait.

He pushed the trigger and the person was dead on the floor, he ran to the two youngest and untied them "we need backup now!" He press his earpiece quickly and release the youngest making them fall in the ground.

They had their eyes closed shut due to the beating. He and the others ran to the van with the two unconscious boys on their backs. "Taeyong open up" the black haired boy pound on the car door.

The door opened reveling the leader and a few healers, they place the two boys down gently on the seats "great job wayv another successful mission" taeyong the leader showed a thumbs up to them making them nod in response.

-

Mayleen shot her eyes open and sat up quickly "what a dream" she thought to herself while breathing heavily. She wiped her sweat from her forehead and got up getting ready for school.

She put in her uniform and brush her navy blue hair. She fixed her bangs and put on her shoes, Mayleen walked down the stairs getting an apple and quickly leaving the house not caring if her grandma saw her or not.

Her grandma looked at the 5'4 girl leave the house door with her headphones in her ears. Mayleen grandma grabbed her phone and called someone special.

"Get her there and make sure she doesn't leave, train her, feed her, and take care of my grand daughter" she said to the person on the other side. "Yes I know what I'm doing taeyong just take care of her" she end the call and shake her head.

"I'm sorry Mayleen" her grandma said before getting up to make some tea for herself.

-

Mayleen places her head down on the desk and closed her eyes shut with her headphones in. She felt someone shake her body making her open her eyes and look up "what" she said with a cold expression.

"That's not nice saying hi to your bestfriend" her friend Naeun place a hand on her chest. Mayleen took out her headphone and wrap them around her phone while her friend keeps talking about her relationship problem.

"I think you should just breakup with him" Mayleen snapped her head at her bestfriend "what no I won't do that" naeun said feeling offended "then there, now are you done ranting to me I want to sleep" Mayleen said locking her eyes at naeun.

"You always sleep" naeun crosses her arms sticking out her bottom lip "I'm sorry naeun I had a stressful night ok" Mayleen showed a little smile to naeun making her for her arm.

"But you're treating me lunch later" Mayleen nodded in response then place her head back down in between her arms, she closed her eyes feeling like nothing was around her.

Soon she fell into deep sleep without think about anything but sleep.

Hi welcome back I hope you guys will like this one I will work hard just for this story to entertain you!!💚