🌙22🌙

"HURRY UP I WANNA GO!" Mayleen said as she dragged her boyfriend out his bed "but I don't want to go!" Yangyang complained and fell on the floor

"Please you promised us that you would come" Mayleen pouted which made yangyang groan and kick his blanket off. Mayleen started jumping up and down like a child.

Yangyang stood up and held her shoulders and gave her a peck on the lips "that outfit is hella thick" he said and looked at her up and down "stop I know" Mayleen flip her hair and look at the mirror infront of her.

Mayleen fit:

"Hurry the others are waiting downstairs for you" Mayleen said and ran out his room and go downstairs where the others were

"Is he out of bed" taeil asked and Mayleen nod her head "Mayleen carry me!" Soeun had her arms out for her to carry her. Mayleen squat down and picked the little girl up.

"Aigo have you been eating watermelon with mark" Soeun and mark made eye contact but Soeun broke it and look at Mayleen and nod.

"When did you get this oh wait this and this" Soeun pointed at mayleen's tattoo,lip ring,and brow slit "I got this a few days ago don't worry it don't hurt" Mayleen smiled at Soeun.

"Ok losers let's go" yangyang said as he came downstairs with a pair of shorts and a shirt "finally after about two years you came down" xiaojun said as he left through the door.

-

"I wonder how long I have to speak Korean" Hendery said in Chinese "I agree but sometimes our lovely members have to understand us" Mayleen replied "but it's our job to be chinese not Korean" chenle let out a dolphin laugh.

"Do you understand them taeil" Doyoung said to taeil who was next to him "do you think I can fucking understand Chinese no bitch" taeil flicked Doyoung's forehead and look out the window.

"Ok losers I'm off to sleep!" Mayleen said and place her head on yangyang's shoulder "me too!" Soeun lay on mayleen's lap and put her head on yangyang's lap.

Soon the two girls doze off to sleep "so chenle I saw you and a girl at school who was she?" Jeno said wiggling his brows "ouuuu chenle has a girlfriend!" They all said at once.

"I heard her name is seungmee right" Chenle looked away because he turned red "guys that's not cool don't do that to chenle" taeyong said as he look up up from his phone.

"So when will you bring her to headquarters" Chenle looked at jungwoo "I don't think it's good to bring seungmee to headquarters" he said making them pout.

"Why not it will be good for Mayleen to talk too" jaehyun said "when Eunji was here she wanted to kill her and make sure she wasn't alive and do you think u want that to happen to seungmee" yangyang said as he look at his right side to see Mayleen sleeping.

"Wait she's not going to steal yangyang away she's going to steal chenle's heart away" Yuta said laughing. "Who said that seungmee is going to steal my heart" Chenle pouted and look away.

"Our poor chenle it's just going to be a new beginning for you" Kun said when he looked back to see everyone on their phones or playing games.

"Are we there yet!" Haechan and Lucas said at the same time "no idiots we are not" winwin rolled his eyes and plugged his headphones to his phone.

"Guys I think Bella peed somewhere cause it smells" ten panicked a bit "ten if she peed you're cleaning it" taeyong said as he got up.

"Never mind it was just mark"

"I do not smell"

"Ok who did it!"

"Mark lee!"

"I didn't fart!"

"Then who?"

"Ooppiez"

"Eww Soeun!"