🌙24🌙

"Did I ever tell you that you are extremely ugly"

"Can I break your face?"

"I miss my boyfriend, when I see him again I'm going to give him a big fat kiss and I won't let go-"

"SHUT UP!!" One of the police officers said looking at the girl who was chained down to the ground.

Both arms and legs were chained but she could get up "wow you know it would've been nice if that lady officer gave me the chance for me to put on my shoes but nope I'm fucking bare foot" Mayleen said.

"Does she ever shut up" the male officer said to the other one next to him "I don't think so" officer 2 looked back at Mayleen.

Mayleen gave him and wide smile and having her eyes wide "she gives people a creepy ass smile" the male felt shivers go down his spine.

Mayleen pouted her lips together and looked around "If he doesn't hurry I will fucking shove a stick down his fucking throat!!" Mayleen yelled in chinese.

-

Winwin grabbed his things and carefully left the quiet dark house "where are you going?" Winwin jumped a bit and looked at the person.

"Fuck you yuta" he said looking at him "where are you going" Yuta asked one more time "picking up our crazy ace" Yuta nodding.

"So can I-" "I'm coming,come on let's go before anyone comes" Yuta cut him off and walked to the front door.

Mayleen smiled at the two people who were sitting down and leaning on the ground, she got up making sound but the two didn't flinch.

Mayleen squinted her eyes a bit before smirking "they're here" she said quietly.

"What the fuck Yuta quiet down!" Winwin whispered-shouted at Yuta "well well isn't it my lovely friends" Mayleen smiled.

"Winwin what took you forever" Mayleen dropped her smile and glared at winwin "sorry" he apologize which made Yuta confused "what you knew about this?!?" Winwin looked at Yuta and nodded.

"Less talking and more of bailing me out" Mayleen said as she started to make more noise to wake the two male up.

"Can you shut the fuck up!" The officer said looking at Mayleen "how about no" Mayleen said making the officer give up. He got up and opened the cell door a bit and walked in making Mayleen back up.

(Winwin and Yuta are hiding when Mayleen started making noise!)

"Then I should teach you a lesson" he said smirking at Mayleen "sure do whatever you want" Mayleen made the man chuckle.

He got closer until he trapped Mayleen to the wall "before we start can I tell you something" Mayleen said as she saw Yuta come closer to them.

"What is it-" he groaned when Mayleen kneed his not so kind part "now Yuta!" Mayleen said as Yuta walked to the man and started beating him up while winwin took the other guy.

-

"WHATS UP MY BITCHES!" Mayleen yelled as she walked into the gang house, the gang went back to the house after Mayleen was sent to the police office.

"Mayleen?" They all said together "no I'm just a random girl from the-" Mayleen got cut off by yangyang running up to her and giving her a hug.

He let go and smashed his lips to her, the others just stare at them but notice Yuta and winwin walking in the house with blood on their clothes and faces.

"Woah what happened to you two" taeyong asked the both of them "we bailed Mayleen out and killed everyone of the people who was on duty" winwin explained.

Mayleen let go of the kiss and nodded "yup it's true but I'm the most bloodiest" Mayleen said as she let go of yangyang and show them.

"You should be thankful I made it out alive they fucking shock me when I was sitting in a fucking chair" Mayleen said while rolling her eyes.

"But here's another thing as I was there I heard someone say something about Eunji" they all had their eyebrows knitted.

"I heard that she was the one who told them about me and now i think Eunji is trying to get revenge on me but do I give a fuck no because I'm going to beat a ho-"

"I think you should go shower you smell like blood"

"Right now my shirt is all bloody"

"Wow thinking about your shirt then your girlfriend, no kisses for you"

"I was kidding Mayleen.... bae?"

"There goes our mayo"