🌙7🌙

"Chenle wake up" jisung said shaking the poor boy to death "what!!" Chenle yelled into his pillow before looking at him "let's go downstairs" jisung smiled at him innocently while Chenle rolled his eyes

They both walked downstairs to see no one awake, Chenle lazily went to the couch and sat down but felt a body on the couch "WHAT THE FU-" he got cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

"SHHH Mayo is sleeping idiot" jisung smacked his head Chenle pushed jisung lightly and laid on top of Mayleen but Mayleen was deep in sleep.

"Yah why are you guys so loud" someone said coming down the stairs and looked at the three young ones "oh I see now" jisung and chenle looked at the person.

"Morning mark" they both said at the same time Chenle gave Mayleen a big hug and closed his eyes too "Chenle let the poor girl sleep" mark said smacking his butt.

"But she doesn't mind see she's not moving" When Chenle said that Mayleen started to move which made Chenle jump and fall on the floor.

"Idiot" jisung and mark said that the same time. Soon all the members started to come downstairs one by one "hey guys" Hendery said and sat on the couch but got push to the floor.

"Mayleen is sleeping idiot" the 19 boys said at Hendery "she sleeps like a man" mark said looking at Mayleen who was still sleeping after all that.

"Morning guys" someone said walking down the stairs and rubbing their eyes. The person looked at the couch and looked at Mayleen "yang stop staring" Winwin said smirking at him.

"I was not staring at her ge-" he stop talking and they all looked at the girl who was now moving and rubbing her eyes, she sat up and scratched her head "morning Mayo!!" She stopped rubbing her eyes and looked around her.

"What the fuck" she said grabbing her blanket closer to her and hid her face "wait I'm not wearing any makeup!" She said making them laugh "morning guys!" Eunji said carrying her baby sister and smiling at them.

Mayleen looked at the girl who was now wearing her clothes "oh Mayleen hope you don't mind if I steal some clothes" Eunji said placing her sister soeun down on the couch.

"Um no it's fine I'm Doyoung make breakfast while I get ready" Mayleen said and jumped out the couch and ran to her room to change.

Mayleen's outfit:

Mayleen pov

I ran down the stairs with a towel on my head so it could dry off I entered the living room to see some idiots snuggled in my blanket "ok so who was the idiot that decided to lay on top of me" I said looking at each and one of them.

"Jisung" "chenle" they both pointed at eachother "what bitch I told you to get off of mayo and now you don't his time me" jisung said putting a hand on his chest.

"Chenle" I said looking at him but he just smiled at me "ok fine I was tried too ok" I started laughing at what he said "next time just tell me to scoot over I don't bite" I said taking my towel off "but you hit and kick" I threw my towel at mark and flicked him off.

By the way this is what Eunji stole from me 😒.

Eunji fit:

I took my hair brush and started brushing my hair back and let my bangs dry by themselves

I took my hair brush and started brushing my hair back and let my bangs dry by themselves. "Where are you going with that type of outfit on mayo" I looked at Hendery and smiled at him.

"I'm going to your funeral" he nodded then opened his eyes wider "wait what" I shake my head side to side and went to the kitchen to see Doyoung cooking.

"Honestly who does she thing she is to be wearing that type of outfit" Doyoung said without looking at me "and since when did you have that outfit Mayo?" He added "honestly I didn't even know that I had that dress" I knitted my eyes and pulled my bottom lip out.

"Get everything ready ok" I got up and started to put all the plates,spoons,and forks on the table. Soon everybody started to come to the table.

"So Eunji we are so happy to have you here with us" taeil said placing some food on her sisters tray. "Oh thank you so much I will try my best to find a place for me and soeun" she said putting a a smile.

"Don't worry mayo I don't like her too" jisung mouthed at me making me laugh. "What can't a girl laugh geez" I rolled my eyes when they all looked at me.

"So Mayleen what are you doing here with a bunch of boys" Eunji said feed her sister "oh I got kid-" someone cut me off by shoving a piece of meat in my mouth.

"Yah! You sheep" I said hitting yangyang on the arm "what she means is that her grandma is far away and she is staying with us for a while" I glared at ten and shrugged.

"What happened to your parents Eunji" I look towards her and saw her look down and cover her face "Mayleen how rude!" I looked at Taeyong with my eyes that are widened.

"What I was just asking a simple- you know what I had lost my appetite" I stood up making my chair stumble. "Ugh so stubborn we are sorry Eunji" taeyong said patting her back.

I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes and slam the front door of the house closed and went to one of the cars.