🌙5🌙

"Concentrate Mayleen" Johnny said watching the girl hit Lucas in the stomach "I am but your voice is distracting me!" The girl yelled in frustration

"Stop let's take a break" Lucas said stopping but Mayleen accidentally kicked his part making him fall on the groan. Mayleen pointed at Lucas and laughed.

"Mayleen that not funny" Lucas said rolling on the floor making her and Johnny laugh even louder. The girl stopped laughing and took a drink from her water.

"I think you are good that you don't need training for today but maybe tomorrow" Johnny said taking a drink from his water "no she's to good.... I think my balls are gone" Lucas said trying to get up.

"Whatever if you need me I will be training with Yang" Mayleen said getting up and fixing her basket ball shorts and oversized shirt. She walked over to wear yangyang was.

"Hi idiot" she said walking in the room, yangyang looked at her and gave her a -what did you say- face "oh how was the snacks" Mayleen said picking up one of the guns.

"From Eunji?" Mayleen nodded and shot the gun making it in the middle "oh it was ok I guess I didn't really want to take it but I also didn't want to make her sad" yangyang said making the girl shoot another shot.

"See you're to nice I thought you are part of a mafia not a regular weird student man up" Mayleen shake her head side to side making the boy look at her in confusion.

"Man you what do you mean" he said while getting up from his chair and walk over to the blue hair girl who was shooting in the middle.

"I'm saying is that you're showing your nice side, if I was you I would drop the box and walk away but since the box had some yummy snacks I didn't" Mayleen smiled at him before shooting again.

"I am not nice and I will prove to you" he said grabbing his gun and shooting it in the middle "you know what happened to the yangyang that said ~can I shoot her now~" Mayleen said without making eye contact.

"Well he was not in the mood that day so that's what happened" yangyang shot the target and looked at the girl who was wearing a oversized shirt and basketball shorts.

"Stop staring I know I'm attractive and all but stop" Mayleen looked at the boy and wink at him "I was not staring" he turn his face the other way avoiding eye contact. "Whatever you say yang or should I call you a sheep now" Yang's Yang looked at her and shake his head.

"Sheep!! That's cute!" Mayleen said jumping up and down "whatever princess" yangyang rolled his eyes making the girl stop jumping "ok now that not cute you sheep" they both made eye contact and lock their eyes together.

-

"And then I told chenle to move but he didn't listen so I had to move the god damn cat all my myself" the 6 of them laughed making the classroom look at them.

"Poor Louis he deserve more" Mayleen said shaking her head "yangyang!" The girl voice made Mayleen do this face.

"yangyang did you like the gift I gave you!" She went up to yangyang and sat infront of him

"yangyang did you like the gift I gave you!" She went up to yangyang and sat infront of him. He just looked at the girl in confusion.

"What gift- Oh that gift um I guess I mean it was nice" he said scratching the back of his head. Mayleen shake her head watching him have a conversation with the girl.

The boys looked at her and watched how she just shake her head "what's up with you" jeno said shaking her shoulder making her look at him "I told him he is being to nice and that right there is to nice for my likings" Mayleen pointed at them making them nod.

-

"Mayo!!" Someone yelled at Mayleen making her stop walking "what!" She yelled back and saw two people walking up to her and link arms with her.

"Let's go together" the two taller boys said and the 3 of them walked in the cafeteria together. After a long line of waiting they went towards the tables to see someone sitting in her spot.

Mayleen eyes the girl and sat infront if her and next to Haechan "oh Mayleen didn't see you there" Haechan said making Mayleen nod and eat her rice.

"Oh am I sitting in your spot" Mayleen looked up at Eunji "yea but it's fine just sit there for today I guess I'm cool with it" Mayleen shrugged her shoulders.

Jaemin passed Mayleen a peach milk for her to drink "thanks nana" she said opening the milk up and chug it down and wipe it like how jeno did in his video.

"Yah stop it" jeno said making the table laugh except for Eunji who was confused "so Eunji what make you think you could sit here" Mayleen said looking at the girl.

"Yangyang invited me here" she smiled at Mayleen, Mayleen looked at yangyang and he just shake his head disagreeing at what she had said.

"That sheep invited you ha" Mayleen laughed and placed a hand on haechans shoulder "mayo are you ok" she nodded at jisung. "What's so funny" Eunji said looking at the girl infront of her.

"Oh honey you have a lot to learn before sitting with us" Mayleen said giving Eunji a serious look "because you don't know the real us" Mayleen glared at her and stood up making the chair fall backwards.

She grabbed her tray and went to go dump it. "Damn who pissed her off" renjun said returning and pointing at the girl who had just walked out the cafeteria.

"Renjun you always miss everything" the 4 boys shake their heads. "I just came from the bathroom geez" he said and sat down. Eunji looked at yangyang and smiled at him.

"Let's not mind her and continue our conversation" yangyang just looked at her and nodded lightly.