🌙11🌙

"What do you mean she is gone yangyang!!" Taeyong started to get worried when he heard that Eunji was not at school or anywhere "group meeting now!!" Taeyong yelled and everyone went to the living room, yes even Mayleen

"What is it taeyong" Johnny said frowning his brows "we have to find Eunji before anything bad happens to her. "Ha what did I tell you now good luck with that" Mayleen said smirking a bit.

"SHE SPEAKS!!" Hendery pointed at Mayleen who actually spoke to them after a month, Mayleen brought her middle finger up and showed it to Hendery.

"Whatever is in your mind I'm not helping at all I have better things to do then save her" Mayleen said crossing her arms and lean on the wall.

"Please Mayleen you're the ace of the group we need you" chenle said pouting at the girl, Mayleen made a weird face at chenle before speaking.

"Awh chenle-Ah no" she walked over to chenle and pinch his cheeks but let go quickly "Whats wrong with you we are here trying to save my girlfriend and you are acting like a whole brat!" Yangyang stood up and yell at Mayleen.

Mayleen just nodded "well if you need me then I will be in my room" Mayleen was about to go upstairs when someone grab her wrist. She looked at yuta who had his hand on her wrist.

"Please Mayleen we need our ace back" Mayleen rolled her eyes and look at everyone "fine! But if she gets kidnap again don't expect me to save her" Mayleen yanked herself out of yuta's grip and changed into all black clothes.

-

"Ok loser where is she" Mayleen said with a cold expression not caring where the fuck Eunji is "she's in the room where the door is locked all the other ones are open" xiaojun said through the mic so all of them can hear him.

"Bitch be more specific there are a lot of fucking doors!" Mayleen whisper-shouted pressing her earpiece.

"Go straight down and turn left" Mayleen shake her head side to side "yangyang and Mayleen go get Eunji while we fight off the people ok" taeyong said looking at the both of them.

Mayleen didn't look at taeyong instead she got up from crouching down on the floor and skip through the halls like a child. "Mayleen wait up" yangyang said running behind her.

"Ok on the count of three we open the door" yangyang said looking at Mayleen "ok 1....2- MAYLEEN" Mayleen cut him off but kicking the door open since xiaojun opened it for them.

"Ok bitch where is the bitch" Mayleen said pointing her gun at the person "yea where is she- wait no where's my girlfriend!" Yangyang did the same thing making the man laugh.

"YANGYANG!!" Eunji screamed out "Eunji baby where are you!" Yangyang said looking around the room "oh my goodness go save your bitch" Mayleen said and shot the person dead in the floor and started fighting the other one.

Yangyang ran to Eunji who was tied up on a wooden chair with ropes around her. "YANGYANG WATCH OUT" Eunji screamed making yangyang look back to see a man behind him with a knife.

Mayleen heard Eunji yell, she kicked the mans face and shot him in his face. She ran over to see yangyang on the floor gripping his stomach.

She looked around the room and saw the guy behind her, she kicked the knife out of his hand and kicked his not so good area and punched his face.

"so nasty bitch" Mayleen said and shot him dead on the floor, Mayleen untied Eunji. Eunji pushed Mayleen on the floor making her fall.

"Bring Kun and taeil NOW!" Mayleen yelled in her earpiece. "Where is he" taeil came in the room and saw Eunji holding yangyang on the floor.

"Please save him taeil and Kun" taeil carried yangyang out the room while Kun held Eunji into a tight hug saying "he will be fine."

Mayleen exist the room and walked up to where the others were "Mayleen are you ok" jisung ran up to her "yes I'm fine-TAEYONG MOVE" Mayleen ran to taeyong and pushed him out the way and got stabbed in the stomach.

Jaehyun shot the last man dead and ran up to Mayleen "Mayleen you're ok just don't close your eyes" he carried her out and brought her to the car.