🌙12🌙

"Will she be ok?" "Yes mark""She has to wake up!""We know mark""Please Mayleen be ok""She will be fine Hendery""IS SHE DEAD" "No mark" "Hmm Sometimes I wonder why she is our ace" "Mark!"

"Will she be ok?"
"Yes mark"
"She has to wake up!"
"We know mark"
"Please Mayleen be ok"
"She will be fine Hendery"
"IS SHE DEAD"
"No mark"
"Hmm Sometimes I wonder why she is our ace"
"Mark!"

Mayleen slowly opened her eyes and scrunch her face due to the bright light "MAYLEEN!!" Chenle and jisung ran up to Mayleen and hugged her.

"OWWWW FUCK SHIT BITCH!!" Mayleen said pushing the boys and hold her stomach "YOU WANT TO DIE!!" Mayleen said looking at the two boys.

"Sorry mayo" they both said at the same time "geez let the injure one rest anyways it's fine" Mayleen said holding the two youngest hands.

"Mayleen are you ok" yuta said walking up to her "no I'm dead the fuck" Mayleen laughed a bit at what she had said.

She let go of the two boys hands and look around the room "Hmm where am I" she looked at the 20 boys in the room.

"At home laying on your bed"

Johnny said making the girl glare at him

Johnny said making the girl glare at him. "Where's yangyang?" Mayleen frowned her brows and waited for a answer.

"He's in his room resting and also Eunji is there oh plus-" Johnny got cut off by a little girl running towards Mayleen.

"I thought you were dead" Soeun said pouting "I thought so too Soeun I thought so too" Mayleen said placing the little girl on her lap and hug her tight.

-

"Mayleen get up and get ready for school!!" It's been a week now since Mayleen and yangyang has gotten hurt but now Mayleen talks to everyone in the house well except for Eunji.

Eunji hasn't thanked Mayleen for saving her life yet but do you think Mayleen cares.......No.

The boys and Two girls got out the car and made their way to the front entrance. "OH MY BAJESUS SONG MAYLEEN!!" Mayleen looked around like if she was a meerkat and ran up to her bestfriend.

"where were you, you ugly rat!" Mayleen said pouting her lip from crying. "I was in busan sorry for not telling you" naeun cried while they started swinging side to side then let go of each other.

"You really went and didn't tell me anything but anyways I GOT TEA SIS" Mayleen said wiping her fake tear and link arms with her bestfriend.

-

Of course Naeun knew that mayleen was part of a mafia they're bestfriend and beside Mayleen told her.

"SHE DID WHAT NOW!!" Naeun stood up making the students and teacher look at her "is there a problem miss.hwang?" The teacher said "no not at all keep teaching" naeun smiled and apologize.

"I can't believe she stole your man" naeun smacked mayleen's arm "bitch he wasn't mine in the first place" Mayleen looked away with her arms crossed and her bottom lip out.

-

The two best friends walked in the cafeteria with their arms link and laughing at how Mayleen pranked their math teacher.

Once they got their food they went to their usual table where a bunch of people were "move" Mayleen said making the people move away to a whole ass new table.

"You can't just let her do that" Eunji said pointing at naeun and Mayleen who were now throwing food at eachother. "Eunji leave them alone geez" jisung said getting up to go sit by the two other girls.

"Can I sit by you girls I can't stand Eunji talking" Mayleen and naeun laughed, naeun pulled jisung down to sit next to her.

Soon the others came and sat down next the them "Ah see look now they are stealing our friends yang" Eunji pouted and look the other way.

"Eunji seriously stop" yangyang put a piece of bread in her mouth and looked at his friends laughing with Mayleen and naeun.

"Right then Mayleen said if she wanted a death wish I was like damn that's my Mayleen" jaemin said blessing his soul. "Aye stop" Mayleen said throwing her kimchi at jaemin.

Jaemin stop talking when it hit his face, the others started laughing at jaemin "oh it's on" jaemin said and guess what they started a food fight but it lead them to the principle office.

-

"Seriously guys a food fight!" Taeyong said disappointed but not surprised and yes naeun was there to, in the base. "Wait since when did Eunji live here- ohh" naeun stop talking when Haechan whispered in her ear.

"I thought Mayleen was lying" Mayleen looked at naeun and gave her a -when do I ever lie- face.

"Oh honey you lie all the time like when you said that ya-" Mayleen started to tickle naeun in the stomach making her laugh like a pig.

"If you finished that I swear I would do way worst to you" Mayleen said and stop tickling her. "Oh and also Mayleen started it she threw kimchi at me" jaemin said pointing at Mayleen.

"I taught her well" taeil said sipping his tip and looking around "anyways naeun is staying here and also DOYOUNG MAKE FOOD!!" Mayleen yelled the last part making Doyoung spill his coffee.

"My coffee Mayleen" the dreamies plus Mayleen and naeun laughed at Doyoung who was now walking into his room to grab a new shirt. "Poor Doyoung" Eunji said grabbing yangyang's hand and dragging him into his room.