🌙33🌙

"Nah I think you are just being a brat" the male turned around to see Mayleen waving at him "nice meeting you but I think I'm here to save a friend of mines" she smiled

"I think the fuck not!" He shouted at her "woah don't waste your energy from yelling how about I just grab him and go on for the day sound good" she looked to the side to see renjun and smiled but dropped when she saw someone else.

-

"Winwin where are the idiots!!" Taeyong yelled in the ear piece "they're in the room!" Taeyong sighed and shot the person infront of him "lucas behind you!" Lucas turned around and stabbed the person.

"They ever stop coming!!" Jaehyun groaned in frustration "just keep shooting!" The boys continued as more and more men came.

🌙

"You seem to know her huh" the male smirked at Mayleen, Mayleen had her hands into fist her was boiling like ramen. "What did you do to her!!!" She stepped forwards but yangyang held her back.

"Well you see after visiting your house I thought it would be nice taking revenge on her instead of your lovely grandma" Mayleen sent his a death glare.

"Let go of me yang!" Yangyang sighed and let her go. Mayleen brought out her small but dangerous blade and started attacking the old man.

Yangyang,Mark,and jisung went to get the woman and renjun "finally you guys are here I thought I was about to fucking die!" Renjun exclaimed.

"You know it was nice watching you and your family for year song Mayleen I knew bringing your friend here would be the best thing ever and guess what it was now since I have you and her you both can die in my hands!"

Mayleen scoffed and started bass, kick,swing his body "I think you would die under my hands tonight!" She kicked him in the stomach which made him fall on the floor clenching his stomach.

Mayleen stood on top of him and stabbed his stomach "you did a bad thing you little fuck!" Mark walked over towards Mayleen and pulled her up.

"He's dead Mayo no need to kill a dead body" she looked at the man and spit on him "let's get out of here" jisung said as he helped the lifeless woman but renjun was fine.

-

"If those two don't hurry up I won't hesitate to fucking-" "THERE!!" Chenle pointed at the 6 of them "renjun!!" The members said and ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Ok I missed you too!" He laughed at them and they let go of the hug "who is she??" Jungwoo looked at the woman. "That's my-" "MAYLEEN LOOK OUT!" Mayleen turned around but was pushed down to the floor.

"YANGYANG!!!"

Shorter chapter but um I wonder who the woman is??