🌙20🌙

"Holy shit!" Kangmin said as he looked around the room to see NCT infront of him "holy shit is the right answer" kangmin looked at his side to see Eunji crying and his father with the same expression as his

"Well kangmin cna you tell me you decide to steal our moist powerful gun" taeyong said coming closer to him "no comment" Kangmin replied.

"Huh no comment, yangyang" yangyang stood next to taeyong but he had his eyes on kangmin "n-no stop please don't do anything to him" they all looked at Eunji who still had tears falling.

"Doyoung take Soeun and lock the door" Mayleen said looking at doyoung "come on Soeun let me make you a snack and let's play with Bella and Louis ok" Doyoung showed a light smile.

Soeun looked at Eunji then back at Doyoung "ok" she let go of mayleen's hand and held Doyoung's, once they left the room Mayleen walked up to Eunji and grab tape and taped her mouth.

"Say anything yangyang will shoot" Mayleen warned Eunji "again why did you steal our powerful gun" taeyong said one more time to kangmin.

"If you don't answer say bye to your old man" yangyang said pointing his gun at his father "go ahead" Kangmin said not making eye contact.

Yangyang looked at the man and walked over to him "any last words" the man looked up at him and smiled "see you in hell" yangyang rolled his eyes and shot the man.

Eunji let out a whimper when she heard the gun shot "xiaojun pack eunji's bags she's moving out but leave Soeun here" Eunji looked at taeyong and shake her head.

Taeyong went up to Mayleen "you are in charge of training Soeun when she's older" he whispered in her ear "on it" Mayleen said and look at Eunji.

"Knock them" taeyong turned his back around and left the room the others came up to yangyang and Mayleen and stood next to them.

Mayleen ripped off eunji's tape which made her whimper a bit "I will not let you have my sister" Eunji growled at Mayleen "we'll see anyways when she grows older she will be happy" Mayleen smiled at Eunji.

-

"Get up!!" Mayleen covered her ears with her pillow "MAYO!!" The young boy said calling her name "EWWWWWW KUN!!!" Mayleen called out "WHAT WHO DID IT!" Kun said looked at jisung who was still jumping on Mayleen's bed.

"JISUNG FARTED!" Kun looked at Mayleen and walked up to jisung and push him on the floor and drag Mayleen by the leg.

Mayleen fell on the floor landing on her flat ass "BRO MY ASS IS GOING TO GET FLATTER!!" Mayleen yelled at the two boys who err just laughing.

"Get ready for school idiot" Kun said walking out the room with jisung. Mayleen closed her door and went to go change into her uniform.

"So if you eat this much watermelon then I can eat this much but you don't want me to eat that much but if I do then I become chubby but I don't want to be chubby" Soeun said picking up a watermelon and showing it to mark.

"That's right Soeun and we don't want a chubby Soeun" they both nodded and enjoyed their watermelon for breakfast "ok bitches lets go" Mayleen said walking downstairs.

Both mark and Soeun gasp "what?" Mayleen said looking at the both of them "that's a very bad word Mayleen" they both said making the girl shrug her shoulders.

Soon the 00 liners plus chenle and jisung made there way to school "open the door you fucking hag!!" Mayleen said kicking Haechan so he could open it faster.

"Owww- woah hey naeun" Haechan said accidentally falling onto the ground with naeun "what type of leechaiyapornkul is this" Mayleen said then quickly look side to side.

"Good no sign of ten" she wiped her forehead then look at the two ever awkward people on the floor "if you two don't get the fuck up i'm going to smash your heads together" the two quickly got up and stood up straight.

"Much better anyways ladies let's get going" Mayleen smiled at them and they nodded. As the 8 of them walked or skipped through the hallways Mayleen felt her hair getting tugged from behind.

"What the fuck bitch" she said kicking the girl from behind her and making her stumble on the floor.

"What's your fucking- Eunji?!?" Mayleen said watching the girl get back on her feet "you fucking bitch you made yangyang break up wirh me!" She said pointing her finger in mayleen's chest.

"No I didn't he just wanted to break up with a stupid bitch like you" Mayleen grabbed her finger and bent it backwards making her yell in pain.

Eunji slap Mayleen with her free hand "I want him back and I'm going to get him back" Mayleen hummed in response.

"Not before I do" Mayleen walked up to yangyang and pull on his uniform collar and smile at him then at Eunji.

Everyone was shock at mayleen's sudden move which was....