🌙4🌙

"So you're telling me you don't hangout with anyone but just yourself" Mayleen nodded and stole renjun's kimchi and plopped it in her mouth

"So you're telling me you don't hangout with anyone but just yourself" Mayleen nodded and stole renjun's kimchi and plopped it in her mouth. "Hey that was mine" renjun said glaring at the girl.

"If I had a knife I would slice your neck, did it once" Mayleen shrugged her shoulders "wait you killed someone" yangyang said looking at her in confusion.

"About like 10 people already don't worry I have my reasons" Mayleen looked up and winked at yangyang before eating again.

When they were eating and taking someone slammed a banana milk infront of Mayleen. Mayleen flinched a bit and looked up.

"Yes kyongju" Mayleen said looking away and took a bite of her food "oh my Mayleen it's wonderful to see you again" kyongju said laughing s bit.

"Bitch are you blind I been here all year and now you decide to notice me" Mayleen looked at kyongju up and down scoffing at how she was dressed.

The boys were making weird noises after what Mayleen said "damn Mayleen didn't know you could be that sassy" Haechan said covering his mouth with one hand and the other was flying.

"Stop acting surprised" mayleen rolled her eyes and smiled at the girl standing infront of her "Anyways what do you want" Mayleen face turned serious.

"Hmm for you to stay-" "not happening sis honestly if you want me to stay away from them then that would be hard I honestly didn't ask you to come here just to tell me to back off cause hun that's not happening, so if you mind please move and go back to your table or we will have problems" Mayleen cut her off and ended it with a smile.

"Now tell me that I didn't teach her right" jaemin said while clapping his hands and moving his head side to side "I think I taught myself that" the blue hair girl crossed her arms and shake her head side to side.

"So either you go or we have problems" Mayleen said looking at the girl who was now standing there like she saw a ghost. Kyongju glared at Mayleen and stomped her shoes on the ground.

Mayleen waved at kyongju but she didn't see it, yangyang was just so confused at the moment "who the fuck is that" he said pointing at the girl who just stormed off.

"She's a brat that all" Mayleen said while getting up to dump her tray.

-

"So once we get back home I have to practice on my skills" Mayleen said crossing her arms as they walk to the front gate at the school.

"Seems like it, taeyong wants you,Johnny and Lucas work together on fighting and he also wants yangyang to help you with shooting" jeno said looking at his phone the whole time he was talking.

"Ah wait how did you-" "yangyang!" Mayleen got cut off by a girl screaming yangyang's name. The 8 of them turned around to see a girl walk up to yangyang with a box.

"Hi yangyang" she said smiling at him while yangyang just had a confused face on "I want to give you something-" "oh how nice I would love it" Mayleen cut her off and pushed yangyang and grabbing the box.

"Thank you by the way I'm sure I would love it" Mayleen smiled at the girl but she knitted her brows and grabbed the box again making mayleen's mouth agape.

"Yah jaemin!" Mayleen said looking at him but he just shrugged his shoulders. The girl faced yangyang again and smiled at him "oh sorry who are you?" He said looking at her, she pouted and looked down.

"Oh I'm sorry for disrupting you I guess I will leave" she turned around on her heels and started walking away. Yangyang grabbed her backpack handle making her turn around.

"No it's fine just what do you need" he said softer making her smile "here take this" she brought the box a little closer towards him. The 7 of them just had their arms crossed and mouths opened.

"Yangyang has never done this before" jisung said making the others nod except for Mayleen. The students were just watching them in shock because of yangyang's sudden move.

"As thank you" he said nervously and took the box from her "I hope you like it yangyang I promise to never disappoint you!! Get home safely ok" she smiled at him then bowed at the others but glared at Mayleen before turning away.

Mayleen mouth hanged lower as she put a hand on her chest and lean back a bit "oh did you see that!! I know I saw that!!" Mayleen pointed at the girl who was waking away.

She looked at the boys who was laughing at her reaction she snatched the box who was in yangyang's hands and looked through it.

"Dear yangyang, I hope you like this little gift I gave you. I just want to say I like you a lot and I hope to show you how much you mean to me but if you don't mind at all but please notice me love Eunji " Mayleen said mocking the girls voice and looked at yangyang and pouted.

"How cute" Mayleen said and crumble the paper up and throw it at a person. "I'm here for the snacks not the note" Mayleen smiled at the snacks and walked to the car where Johnny was waiting.

"Come on you old hags" the 7 boys looked at her in confusion and ran to where she is.